Help with Lunatic+

Diaqxolite

Hello everyone! I'm a person who has completely lost their mind and has chosen to do a full playthrough of Awakening on Lunatic+. By a full playthrough, I mean I plan on getting all the children, maximizing my units and comepleteing all paralogues. Currently, I'm stuck on Chapter 3, I'm using the Avatar method and my asset and flaw is strength and resistance respectively, (yes, I know that I could have made my asset defence and that the resistance flaw is glaring, but oh well, it's how I like to make my avatar). I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me get pass chapter 3 and 4 and possibly, help me organize my skills for my units. If needed, I will provide the stats my units have.

Are you going to grind using DLC? Because Lunatic+ is hard enough as it is without trying to get all the children in a nogrind setting, that requires insane amounts of precision in support/exp distribution and timings, and will be 100% impossible in a more-or-less blind first run.

For Cht.3, though, you'll want to use Interceptor's strat (though it looks like you've already been looking for that), it has pretty low requirements for remaining weapons and Robin thresholds, and there are only three particular skills you need not to spawn in a certain place. After that, if you want more advice in a nogrind context, we'll need your Avatar's gender and the levels of all units you have and plan on training, as well as any specifics you plan on doing (eg pairs, overall build strategy (bows, GF) etc).

I am going to grind using DLC. So far I've managed to take care of the lower half of the enemies of Cht 3. I mainly had problem on the top half, mostly because of the hawkeye hammer dude, and both of the mercs having counter, but I've restarted my run of chapter 3, hoping to get a better roll at the skills. Aside from that, I do believe I can make it past chapter 3 without having to restart my run so my avi will have better stats, my only worry is if I'll be able to get past Cht 4...

Update: After a whole day of dedication, I've completed chapter 3, and 4. I feel a bit guilty though as I did use a max renown code and used the items there, but on the other hand it was something I was going to do anyway, as there doesn't seem to be anyone who has awakening in my local area. Eh, who am I kidding, I am shit and I cheated... Anyways, thanks for the help. Time for the #grind.

Edited by Jeff Delphi Diaqxolite

If you've got Golden Gaffe and are speedy, it's possible to max your Renown normally in around six hours. It's not that big of a slog, I've done it twice (and it's a luxury in the first place. 270 Renown strats cover the Second Seal, which is the most important thing there, 1000 nets you a Bullion(L) which will keep you afloat for a while and is important on high deployment, and above 30,000 returns start diminishing fast).

For the top of Cht.3 (for future reference), open one door, aggro everything, then start running in circles around the map, using pairup-drops to move faster than the enemy. Slowly, as you get exactly halfway across, enemies at the back of the train will break off one by one and start charging you from the other direction, but since they're always single and never ranged, you can run them over as you go with shots from Virion, Miriel, Robin, and the Javelin, and then OHKO with Fred to bypass Counter if absolutely needed. Just keep going in circles and they'll eventually run out of dudes. The strat takes a while, but has a 0% chance of death and makes it very easy to feed exp to non-Robin units for training.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi