Hello Serenes Forums!!

Dark_Melee64

Hello everyone! I am Sundus!! Just joined this forums (again lol) I was a member here like 3 or 4 years ago but eventually I forgot my password and user and I got busy with High School lol. I missed being part of a forum community which is why I joined today <3. I hope all is doing well and having a great holiday.

My favorite Fire Emblem game is Radiant Dawn and it is my first FE game I ever owned, the game made me love the series. I also love Awakening (notice the Chrom profile pic and I do not own that photo) and I an exited for Fates! Favorite FE character would be a Ike and Roy <33

I am also a fan of Soul Calibur (Talim and Kilik <3), Legend of Zelda

Huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra universe
Also a Disney fan, I prefer more of the old films. My favorite movie is The Lion King <33

That enough about me I am looking forward for a great forum. Can't wait to meet you all!!

-Sundus/Dark_Melee64 <33

P.S. Roy's our boy!

Awesome profile pic, man! Or rather, lady. :P

Big Zelda fan here, too. What's your favorite game from that series? Mine's the Wind Waker.

Greatings, Salutations, Olleh, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Roy FTW!

Happy Holidays and Welcome Back, Dark_Melee64!

My favorite Disney movie is actually A Goofy Movie (which I guess isn't rated too highly by critics).

Actually, that reminds me to find more parent/child bonding movies.

What's your favorite class, by the way?

Fan of Zelda and Avatar? And Soul Caliber? I like this. Btw, Siegfried is better than both those characters.

Yes I love them all! Link! Prince Zuko! Kilik! And Siegfried is good I love his story and he looks so cute lol! My fave is Soul Calibur 2<3

Welcome back to the party!

My personal favorite Disney film is Robin Hood.

Happy Holidays and Welcome Back, Dark_Melee64!

My favorite Disney movie is actually A Goofy Movie (which I guess isn't rated too highly by critics).

Actually, that reminds me to find more parent/child bonding movies.

What's your favorite class, by the way?

Thank you! I feel you when it comes to underated movies like the Emperor's New Groove, Treasure Planet and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. They are all great movies! My fave character in the Goofy Movie is his son I think his name is Max?

Awesome profile pic, man! Or rather, lady. :P

Big Zelda fan here, too. What's your favorite game from that series? Mine's the Wind Waker.

Greatings, Salutations, Olleh, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Roy FTW!

Thanks!! He's pretty much my profile pic everywhere on the network XD XD XD. I totally love Majora's Mask. Played it both on the n64 and the 3DS never gets old. Wind Waker is a great game! Til this day I didn't beat it, everytime I finish the last temple my brother deletes the game memory on the memory card block to make room to play Harvest Moon lol. I still need to hunt for hearts

Welcome back.

And hell yes to Radiant Dawn, Zelda, and Avatar.

Hi5555555 XDXDXDDDDDDD