Children worth getting in a Hard/Lunatic run~

MitoRequiem

Hello guys another post about stuff mostly geared towards Hard/Lunatic runs(Cause I feel like Normal can work in anything in most FE games)

A discussion about children. From what I heard good children usually come from good parents(Outside of Kanna who I just cannot make good for the life of me, maybe he/she's good as a Dark Blood caster?)

The children that immediately come to my mind that are worth while at least for me.

Nohr:
Ophelia, Velour, Lutz(Though I couldn't get mine running well for me tbh), Foleo(I never got him but I assume he's good), Eponine(Can get pass from her father and be promoted to Bow Knight???) Midoriko(Money money moneyyyy)

Hoshido:
You can grind in this mode so I assume choosing when to get these children isn't really an issue

I didn't really use them in my Lunatic playthrough but Grey as a copy Healer/Debuffer seems really neat for Hoshido.

Also Mitama seems like a really insane Physical attacker but I can't really decide on a mother for her.

Anyways I'd love to read your guys thoughts on the children and some builds. Especially children like Mitama, Shigure and Kanna.

To me, maybe it's not really so, but I feel that children depend on their parents.

And also the point in time you get them.

So it can vary considerably........from what I can tell, usually as long as the parents turn out well and what not, the children would as well

Foleo is pretty good, uh, I think, anyway....just poor defense, so maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea to have more fragile glass cannon magic healers, etc

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Only kids I really use are Sophie, Matoi, Shigure, Eponine, Foleo and Velour. Lutz is really amazing to, but I hate his face so I skip him, but he is the best child in Nohr. Deere is also pretty good, but I run Male Kamui so he never really gets to exist. Past that no-one really noteworthy aside from like Shino.

Only kids I really use are Sophie, Matoi, Shigure, Eponine, Foleo and Velour. Lutz is really amazing to, but I hate his face so I skip him, but he is the best child in Nohr. Deere is also pretty good, but I run Male Kamui so he never really gets to exist. Past that no-one really noteworthy aside from like Shino.

Lutz is good? Hmm Who do you usually have as the mother my Lutz couldn't double for shit in my first Nohr Hard mode playthrough but I probably just played bad or got him too late. Also yeah I don't really like his face either lol.

I thought Siegbert was pretty legit?

Also people have told me Shigure is pretty good but I have no clue what they do with him.

Lutz is good? Hmm Who do you usually have as the mother my Lutz couldn't double for shit in my first Nohr Hard mode playthrough but I probably just played bad or got him too late. Also yeah I don't really like his face either lol.

I thought Siegbert was pretty legit?

Also people have told me Shigure is pretty good but I have no clue what they do with him.

Lutz is pretty much a pure tank, at least he was on my Nohr file. His defense is massive, and his strength isn't bad too, but unfortunately he won't double much, but that's only if you're concerned about 1RKOing. I've found Luna or Elfie good mothers for him. So unfortunate people don't like Lutz, I think he's one of the cutest kids :/.

Siegbert is okay imo. With Charlotte as his mother he can do his part but I've found him more of a project than anyone else. He takes a while to get spinning and I just find Marx + Charlotte pairup to be superior.

Edited by nordopolica

Lutz is fine doubling if he has Effie or Cam for a mother.... Which he usually does. He's my favorite kid so I spoil him and he really is amazing. Paired with Velour he's pretty much another Camilia.

Lutz is fine doubling if he has Effie or Cam for a mother.... Which he usually does. He's my favorite kid so I spoil him and he really is amazing. Paired with Velour he's pretty much another Camilia.

How about pairing him with Belka!Ignis? I mean Lutz as a def.formation partner. Bonus mv.speed 3 attack and defense would be amazing right? (lutz as a wyvern lord ofc~)

Both routes she's available I'd go out of my way to get her in both IK and HOshido Lunatic(Well in IK you'd want to get every child anyways)

Typically in IK she's given Elfie. In Hoshido I'm gonna give her Setsuna as a mother. If I get them at least...