Female Character's Children (Just for fun)

Hoshidokoala

Beruka's child would be a noisy killer. Maybe a male Wyvern Rider or a female Outlaw.

Charlotte's daughter would be opposite: she is actually a sweet lady but she doesn't act like that.

Elise's daughter would have Elise's personality but Camilla's body.

Camilla's son would be Foleo. Unlike Leo, Camilla would be glad to have such a cute kid.

I can see Sakura child as a opposition of her Maybe as a spellcaster?

Noisy brat c:>

Yeah Sakura would probably find it difficult to properly discipline her child, as it goes against her nature, so her daughter, as I see it, would be either really lazy and apathetic or just a demanding brat. Agree with the Spellcaster class

Edited by Hoshidokoala

Charlotte's daughter would be opposite: she is actually a sweet lady but she doesn't act like that.

tumblr_o0egih8eEq1u6mcruo1_250.png

the hair is so bad kms

I want to do Beruka's eventually too, but I guess this is my take on Charlotte's daughter? I slapped Soleil's arm and Camilla's hand onto Selena's body and drew the hair from scratch. the hair is so ew but it works?

I have no idea what she'd be named and I don't really know why I chose Mercenary for her. Take her as she is, I suppose. :p

camilla's child would probably be a rebelling kid because camilla spoiled him/her so much he/she finds her annoying and complains a lot about affection.

"Oh CHILD... you are so adorable."

"Moooooooooooooooom stop please. You're embarrassing me."

"Oh my sweetheart, you don't need to be so shy, come and give momma a hug too."

"No! Enough with this! You platters me, then abandon me in that godforsaken plane for years and suddenly you want to platters me more?!"

"CHILD... I... I'm sorry, I'll just go."

"Hmph"

"Mom?"

"Sniffle, yes CHILD?"

"I apologize, I went too far there."

"No, you're right. I'm too affecting. I lost so much during my childhood, I forgot about that and put you through that too."

"You were in a war, you couldn't afford to take care of infant me while fighting, right?"

"Sniffle. Oh CHILD, *squeeze* let's put this behind us and just love each other as mother and child alright?"

"I would like that Mom."

"I love you as much as I love your father, FATHER. I'll never forget the day I met him..."

"Oh god... here it come."

"So I blah-blah-blah and he blah-blah blah. FATHER was such a tease, Blah-blah-blah"

"Kill me now."

Luna/Selena child would be like Matoi

Effie child would be either a strong boy or a weak boy

Setsuna would have a very active child

Hana would have a child that acts like sakura

Sakura a child that act like hana

Felicia a perfect and cold-blooded boy

Hinoka would have a "princess like" girl/boy

Orochi would have a Nohr lover(i would laugh a lot of they support)

Kagerou would have a rebel Ninja

I can't help but imagine that Yuugiri would have a Bowman son who would be very good at housework and would hate fighting, and basically be the opposite of her(Though like Yuugiri he would be 100% marriage material). Or he would be a Virion-expy which for some reason makes a lot of sense to me.

I'm imagining Oboro's daughter as being a passionate fashionista, constantly trying to upgrade everyone's wardrobe and putting on an 'oboro' face whenever she encounters a fashion faux pas. She'd probably be a Spellcaster or Shrine Maiden with blinged out robes.

Crimson's son would be a Knight because he dislikes flying. He'll likely be more grounded (hah) than his mother, preferring functional gear over the fancy decorations Crimson likes.

Rinka's son would be a Oni Savage who is extremely curious of the outside world, atypical of his clan. He'd try to make many friends but for a lack of social experience, often scare people away with his ferocity.

tumblr_o0egih8eEq1u6mcruo1_250.png

the hair is so bad kms

I want to do Beruka's eventually too, but I guess this is my take on Charlotte's daughter? I slapped Soleil's arm and Camilla's hand onto Selena's body and drew the hair from scratch. the hair is so ew but it works?

I have no idea what she'd be named and I don't really know why I chose Mercenary for her. Take her as she is, I suppose. :p

I like this a lot, including the hair. The hairstyle looks both vain and wild at the same time. I'd recruit her over Soleil any day. In fact, just give her Soleil's name and we'll call it good.

Luna/Selena child would be like Matoi

Setsuna would have a very active child

I don't know about Luna's child being like Matoi. I imagined Luna's kid actually being more like her in terms of personality.

I think it'd be funny if Setsuna's kid was actually very good at finding or even setting traps.

I don't know about Luna's child being like Matoi. I imagined Luna's kid actually being more like her in terms of personality.

I think it'd be funny if Setsuna's kid was actually very good at finding or even setting traps.

Or maybe Setsuna's child could be very embarrassed by her mother's absent-mindedness, with her supports showing this when Setsuna falls in traps