Makalov

torifae

Use him once, CGV! You'll fall in love with him, I guarantee it!

I have and he sucked big time for me... (RNG screwed up the...yeah)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must fly over to California with my memory card and give you my uber Makalov!

you should just fly over here anyway

When you get him, equip the Knight Ward on him and give him ~500 bonus exp (or more if you want) (and then give the KW back to whoever you want to have it), and he should be alright.

That's a lot of Bexp for one character.......

Mak starts out kind of slow but I like his growths better than the other Cavaliers. He's got the best strength and ties Geoffrey on Defense with the edge going to himself simply for having the opportunity of surpassing 21 at level 11 or whatever it is Geoff joins at. His speed is also tied with Astrid for being the best.

I don't mind the goofy pink hair either, especially in PoR when his head is covered by a helmet anyway.

I just thought I'd like to point out Mak maxed Strength, Speed, and Defense at level 20/15 for me.

I am on the chapter right before the one with the Black Knight (chapter 27, i think). I wish guys just had to max a stat to get the bonus in RD because I'd dump him right now in the hopes of getting another person up to level cap, but alas.

^Yes, she doesn't like guys who gamble :P

Plus, I like using mostly the same characters over and over again because I'm weird that

Edited by CGV

I just thought I'd like to point out Mak maxed Strength, Speed, and Defense at level 20/15 for me.

Bah, you got lucky. He's the same level for me right now but he hasn't maxed any of those stats yet. My Makalov's stats (approx.):

Str: 22/23

Spd: 22

Def: 24?

These are approximate stats, like I said, but you get the idea...

Bah, you got lucky. He's the same level for me right now but he hasn't maxed any of those stats yet. My Makalov's stats (approx.):

Str: 22/23

Spd: 22

Def: 24?

These are approximate stats, like I said, but you get the idea...

That's hardly bad. You can still cap all of those at 20/20 if you get lucky every level.

I'm assuming because the person is wanting transfer data bonuses because that's something I was aiming for with my latest playthrough. I could be wrong, but you're right in that it won't matter for the outcome of PoR. That Makalov should still lay a heavy beat-down with little-to-no troubles staying alive.

Approximately? Isn't it easy enough to run your game and check his stats?

Yeah, it is, but my PoR disc likes to act up a lot, and at the moment of typing that message, people were sleeping in the room where my GC was hooked up.

takes about eight times as much effort as just typing some close guesses

Penis.

I'm assuming because the person is wanting transfer data bonuses because that's something I was aiming for with my latest playthrough.

Yeah, I'm doing this for transfer purposes, though I dunno if I'll ever use it since my Wii has died. ;_;

ALSO I AM NOT JUST SOME "PERSON"

Edited by Nightmare