Amiibo

TwinBlade

Figured out my question.

But, so this isn't a pointless post... What do you all think about the amiibos in the game, and what amiibos would you like to see in the future of Fire Emblem?

Edited by TwinBlade

Since it said that you edited I'm assuming it was a topic about asking how to do it but you figured it out so you just turned it into that. If thats so you should've just turned it into an actual topic involving the amiibos in the game.

Topic was like he bought Ike amiibo figure and Ike was in his my castle and was talking something about battle however he didn't knew how to fight with him to make him join.

Topic was like he bought Ike amiibo figure and Ike was in his my castle and was talking something about battle however he didn't knew how to fight with him to make him join.

So wouldn't this topic be pointless?

Well... to not waste the topic. Did they confirm anything about potential updates for Roy/Corrin amiibo?

Despite my protests... I ended up finding them in a shop in the city that carried the Japanese versions for normal/sane prices so I caved and got the 4 FE ones since they were all MSRP.

Edited by ckc22

Well... to not waste the topic. Did they confirm anything about potential updates for Roy/Corrin amiibo?

Despite my protests... I ended up finding them in a shop in the city that carried the Japanese versions for normal/sane prices so I caved and got the 4 FE ones since they were all MSRP.

No idea, don't think so yet. Not sure if they do anything with Corrin's hopefully with Roy's.

I got all of my FE amiibos in Japanese too. Ordered off of amazon, the prices are so much better. No region lock either for them.

I'm pretty sure (in my heart) that Roy will release in all regions at the same time. Along with the other amiibos ofc

At least that's what I believe.

Edited by ChocolaChao

I'm pretty sure (in my heart) that Roy will release in all regions at the same time. Along with the other amiibos ofc

At least that's what I believe.

I wasn't sure if they had all been releasing worldwide up to this point - I thought so but couldn't remember.

Nah they have not been releasing them at the same time. I got all of the FE amiibo (Ike is awesome) and they all have been released at separate dates throughout regions.

• 4 weeks later...