Advice for Avatar in Birthright and Conquest

Rin

Can't you just marry Takumi to Mozume (or Herb Merchant Corrin) for Extravagance, then buy it in the next playthrough? I believe it would count as natural?

Wow, Ryouma sounds really strong when you say so! (I'm so sorry if this is out of the subject, but your avatar is so adorable! Is Ryouma your favorite character? ^_^) I wonder if a Fighter like Ryouma would do well with the Corrin as his wife, or they both need a support unit instead.

I was more referring to getting shit like Aptitude on anyone but Mozume in the first gen, or Dragon Fang, but yes, otherwise, it'd count as natural.

Ryouma has high bases and a 1-2 range weapon that boosts his strength and a really good personal skill so

Yes, he's my favorite character

I'm not a fan of Kamui as a character so I'm just using them to supply my favs with stuff they want haha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, I just did some research and I saw that Kaze should buddy with Silas/Marx anyway (since buddying Saizou gives him nothing), so I assume he probably doesn't even need Cavalier from his spouse, is that correct?

If so, what else could he possibly need, then?

Small bump but I also have this question.

Excuse me, I just did some research and I saw that Kaze should buddy with Silas/Marx anyway (since buddying Saizou gives him nothing), so I assume he probably doesn't even need Cavalier from his spouse, is that correct?

If so, what else could he possibly need, then?

Small bump but I also have this question.

these are the good skills to use:

Extravagance (Dmg+10, Receive -10) --> Great Merchant

Ogre Strike (Crit+20) --> Shura

Raven Strike (Hit+40) --> Holy Bowman

Flamboyant (Skill activation rate+15%) --> Basara

Edited by KamuiSama

these are the good skills to use:

Extravagance (Dmg+10, Receive -10) --> Great Merchant

Ogre Strike (Crit+20) --> Shura

Raven Strike (Hit+40) --> Holy Bowman

Flamboyant (Skill activation rate+15%) --> Basara

Well I mean I don't mean just skills. I'm looking more for something along the lines of "what second class would help him most." He gets Ninja, he gets Samurai, he can easily get Cavalier...