So what's the best way left to buy this game in USA? Thoughts?

bookwormbabe29

Topic. I missed out on the pre-sale stuff when it came out, and I've not found a way to pre-order the special edition since then. I'm guessing I'm out of luck there. Buying two physical copies seems wasteful. If I buy just one copy, I can get the other two paths from DLC as I understand it... yet I'm not sure how much space that will require, which worries me. I'm also paranoid that if I go that route there will some difference from conquest/birthright even after buying the DLC, some minor change to make them different. It's driving me nuts. Could some kind soul take pity on my OCD and educate my sorry self on the options available?

buying 2 physical is definitely a no go. that's $80 (and that's without 3rd route while SE is $80 for all 3) and you don't even get the free Dread Scroll/Dark Feather for Dread Fighter/Dark Flier. that only works if you DLC/SE. there's no difference between SE and DLC besides extra space on SD Card (and can't using DLC if using a different 3DS obv) so no worries there. though you won't be able to play 3rd route immediately

besides DLC or SE though, there's not really any other options

Edited by GoXDS

I think the best option for people that can not get the SE is the physical/digital bundle that gamestop has (link). Its the same cost as if you were to get the DLC after the clearing the game but it lets you get it right away so that you can have the choice of picking Nohr or Hoshido on your first play through. Other than that though there isn't any other way of getting all the paths.

I don't think you have to worry to much about space though. This is just speculation but i since all the paths can fit on one card and that the DLC you download is specific to the version your playing, meaning that if you have Birthright you have a special version of Conquest to download and vice versa, leads me into thinking that what you are downloading is stuff like story scripts and not a completely new game. Again this is just speculation but its what i think is going to happen.