about buying physical copies

spoon98

so you're getting 1 Nohr physical and 1 Hoshido physical? am I not understanding what you mean by Hoshido DLC?

if you're buying 2 physical copies, you're just losing more money and free Dread Scrolls/Dark Feathers for Dread Fighter/Dark Flier

Well, i'll ask my own question, if i'll buy every path separatly on nintendo e-shop (i don't think in my country i have any kind of bundles) will i get scrolls for having every path? Or i NEED to buy bundle to do so?

so you're getting 1 Nohr physical and 1 Hoshido physical? am I not understanding what you mean by Hoshido DLC?

if you're buying 2 physical copies, you're just losing more money and free Dread Scrolls/Dark Feathers for Dread Fighter/Dark Flier

I like physical copies and i was refering to the rebirth dlc

Well, i'll ask my own question, if i'll buy every path separatly on nintendo e-shop (i don't think in my country i have any kind of bundles) will i get scrolls for having every path? Or i NEED to buy bundle to do so?

You will get the bonuses for having multiple paths if you download all three games from the eshop.

@spoon98:

By buying the physical copies of Conquest and Birthright, you will lose out on:

-Two dark falcon scrolls

-One divine dragon herb (all stats +1)

-One boot

You still get the two dread fighter scrolls, one divine dragon herb and one boot if you get Revelation, the dlc only path.

Looks like your not really going to have a choice but to get only one of the two physical copies. Thank god that the cost is halved for downloading the other paths as you may need to get them on more than one of your systems, especially if your recording the game as you want one for yourself of regular play as no one would use their captured carded 3DS to play it! Downloading the other paths on two 3DSes will even the latter of the physical copies. But...it's only a waste of money if you get both Physical copies. Better just choose one of the two and download the other two. Though, Gamestop does give you a free downloading code if you choose to get the 59.99 dollar package which there are alot around!

Edited by Lin_Lee_Koo

I like physical copies and i was refering to the rebirth dlc

*Revelation?

Birthright = Hoshido

Conquest = Nohr

Revelation = third route AKA Invisible Kingdom

and as mentioned, you're just losing money that way. $100 for all 3 or just $80 for all 3 + a few items?

If I where to have two physical copies (one nohr, one hoshido) and play them on the same ds would the dlc (eg. the third route) work on both versions or just the version I used to buy it.