Fire Emblem merchandise from Cipher Festival 2016 (Osaka 1/31, Tokyo 2/6) | All Hail Kyokko

christianponte

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RVJi6ed.png

Well well well.

Update Regarding FE Cipher Sai Orders: (For all who ordered through Kyokko)

If Kyokko can't fulfill your order, then I will. As expected, slots are limited. As much as I'd like to take all of your orders, as C89 proved, that probably won't be happening.

Orders will not be first come first serve. I will definitely look at all of them, but only take the ones that match my budget. (I can only withdraw money in multiples of 10,000 yen).

Those whose orders went haywire at Comiket 89, you will be given priority. Lyriel, Kyleyohh, and Phoenixmiko, your orders have been confirmed and are at highest priority.

I figure I can maybe take about ~3/4 orders off Kyokko's remaining.

Edited by luyairis

RVJi6ed.png

Well well well.

Update Regarding FE Cipher Sai Orders: (For all who ordered through Kyokko)

If Kyokko can't fulfill your order, then I will. As expected, slots are limited. As much as I'd like to take all of your orders, as C89 proved, that probably won't be happening.

Orders will not be first come first serve. I will definitely look at all of them, but only take the ones that match my budget. (I can only withdraw money in multiples of 10,000 yen).

Those whose orders went haywire at Comiket 89, you will be given priority. Lyriel, Kyleyohh, and Phoenixmiko, your orders have been confirmed and are at highest priority.

I figure I can maybe take about ~3/4 orders off Kyokko's remaining.

Can I place an order for the "Big Sisters" playmat or have you already filled up every order slot that you can take?

Can I place an order for the "Big Sisters" playmat or have you already filled up every order slot that you can take?

I'm opening the last of my slots after Kyokko finishes her orders, on January 31st. Check back then, thanks!

Update:

Will also be stopping by the Persona 3 Cafe. Will sell anything I don't absolutely 100% f*king want. (They're all coasters)

Edited by luyairis

Story time~

1. Cancelled orders: Chuy, I have already refunded you what I wasn't able to get. Your order will be shipped out very soon. Thanks for your business!

2. Aquantis: All the cells were sold out while I was still in school. Sorry! Don't need to send anything, luckily.

3. Folders: Fun story. They were random, but Sokloeum purchased 3 more, and everyone was able to get all the folders they wanted, except for 1 Mitsuru. 30 minutes later, I went to go buy myself some 2 folders. Second one was a Mitsuru! So with the exception of unavoidables, all orders were otherwise fulfilled. Shipping soon.

Papers I don't know yet, about to enter theater.

Story time~

1. Cancelled orders: Chuy, I have already refunded you what I wasn't able to get. Your order will be shipped out very soon. Thanks for your business!

2. Aquantis: All the cells were sold out while I was still in school. Sorry! Don't need to send anything, luckily.

3. Folders: Fun story. They were random, but Sokloeum purchased 3 more, and everyone was able to get all the folders they wanted, except for 1 Mitsuru. 30 minutes later, I went to go buy myself some 2 folders. Second one was a Mitsuru! So with the exception of unavoidables, all orders were otherwise fulfilled. Shipping soon.

Papers I don't know yet, about to enter theater.

So looks like no cell for me either, haha. Can't wait to to see what I got. :D

Thanks so much for offering to do this!

On a side note, the folders were random but the charms weren't? You'd think it would be the other way around.

Edit: metal charms not buttons -_-

Edited by Chuy

The charms were random too. Per instruction, I only purchased 2, and refunded the cost of 3.

Not knowing what charms I got makes this more exciting! Good thing I didn't know they were going to be random or I would have bought 10.

Persona 3 The Movie 4 Roundup:

List of items successfully purchased or obtained:

2x 3D Poster (TWR, Sokloeum, me)

2x Gold Metallic Card (1x to buyer, 1x to me)

1x Junpei Iori signed (Chuy has buying priority, otherwise will sell)

1x Makoto Yuki signed (keeping for myself)

1x Teacup! (for myself)

3x bromides via popcorn (The swimsuit one with Yukari in front, swimming with Akihiko, and stalker robot Aigis. Keeping for myself)

1x sticker via special drink (Appears to be post-card sized, has Makoto Yuki, Yukari, and Junpei. Will sell if anyone wants, uploading picture...later)

2x Straps (for me)

2x Random Charms (Chuy)

1x Clear File Set B (Chuy)

and the big one:

2x Aigis folder

2x Akihiko folder

3x Fuuka folder

2x Junpei folder

2x Ken folder

2x Ryoji

2x Mitsuru (the most popular one apparently)

1x Makoto Yuki

2x Yukari

Folder allocation:

The current allocation (uncomplete) is:

Chuy: 1x Junpei, 1x Akihiko, 1x Mitsuru

Sokloeum: 1x Mitsuru, 2x Yukari, 2x Fuuka, 2x Aigis, +4 more

Me: +2

The remainder: 1x Akihiko, 1x Fuuka, 1x Junpei, 2x Ken, 1x Makoto

Chuy and Sokloeum, as well as Aquantis, you may buy any of the remainder folders from me. I technically own 2 of them, but I would like to ask what you would like first. I'm assuming Sokloeum would want the 1x Fuuka, while Chuy would like the 1x Akihiko and 1x Junpei too. (I'm totally cool with having no folders btw)

Otherwise, today was a good success. Sorry to Aquantis and Chuy, the cells were sold out, as well as the badges.

Sokloeum, I could also try to obtain a Yukari signed card, but it could cost quite a high amount of money. Money that's not worth it.

Edited by luyairis

To be honest, I´m kind of confused. Can I still order some of this stuff thorugh someone here? Would be really nice since I cant go there myself.

Also, what exactly IS a sleeve collection? Something like postcards? And the artbooks have all the art from their card sets, right?

If someone would be able to buy some things for me this late, please tell me.

(I would like all the artbooks, the pixel playmat, and possibly sleeves once I know what they are)

Sorry, and thanks

To be honest, I´m kind of confused. Can I still order some of this stuff thorugh someone here? Would be really nice since I cant go there myself.

Also, what exactly IS a sleeve collection? Something like postcards? And the artbooks have all the art from their card sets, right?

If someone would be able to buy some things for me this late, please tell me.

(I would like all the artbooks, the pixel playmat, and possibly sleeves once I know what they are)

Sorry, and thanks

I have artbooks one and two, they only showcase ~20 cards per artbook. The sleeves are a pack of 65 card sleeves for trading cards. As far as someone picking stuff up, I think requests are closed atm. Maybe Luyairis can help you.

Kinda late to the party, but it looks like they've limited how much of each thing you can buy (for each transaction):

Crackers - 2x / bill

Artworks - 2x / bill (not 2 of each, 2 total)

Sleeve sets - 1x / bill

Playmats - 1x / bill

Pin Badges - 1x / bill

Individual badges - 5x / bill

No limits on the rest.

Also, as some people here know, Aqua cards will be handed out to visitors as they leave the closing ceremony. So there's no scumming involved with getting more than one set.

Note: Because of this, I'm going to be very selective on who's orders I can take after Kyokko. I will update immediately, because for those orders I can take, I need enough money to pay for the merchandise immediately.

Edited by luyairis

This probably isn´t the place to ask, but does anyone know how many sleeves there are in this? Can´t make sense of it. (http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/k207349151)

Would that be an ok price or am I getting ripped off?

That's more than an OK price. Also, no, you aren't. That's for 50 sleeves (10 of the 5 pack sleeves). If each is going for ¥500 then the price would be ¥5,000. As long as you win the auction and it's less than that amount then you're perfectly fine.

Although, if it were me, I wouldn't get it if it were more than ¥3,000 (if I were really desperate) because the price really gets high once you add in all the fees and shipping :P.

Please do note that zoukei322811 does take a while to ship the items out.

~ Sokloeum

That's more than an OK price. Also, no, you aren't. That's for 50 sleeves (10 of the 5 pack sleeves). If each is going for ¥500 then the price would be ¥5,000. As long as you win the auction and it's less than that amount then you're perfectly fine.

Although, if it were me, I wouldn't get it if it were more than ¥3,000 (if I were really desperate) because the price really gets high once you add in all the fees and shipping :P.

Please do note that zoukei322811 does take a while to ship the items out.

~ Sokloeum

oh it was 50? I thought it was one of those 5 or 10 promo ones lol.