Fire Emblem merchandise from Cipher Festival 2016 (Osaka 1/31, Tokyo 2/6) | All Hail Kyokko

christianponte

With Fire Emblem's track record, it will be as hard to get one of the play mats from an online shop as it was to get the Japanese Awkening 3DS. That was a nightmare. Nintendo's servers were constantly crashing, they only released small batches of them on Thursdays and Saturdays for a month after the game came out. The first Saturday I tried, I got it in my cart, but it sold out before I could get the page to enter my address to load...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some areas had a no-picture request. Everything with the artist signings was no-picture. I didn't take any pictures because I had other things to do almost the entire time.

Also, I'm waiting in the lobby of the convention center with like 250 people. 1:30 until it opens.

Camilla/Hinoka mat sold out. Random badges sold out.

No Camilla mats orders fulfilled. Only 5/17 randoms.

Edit: Pixel mat and green badges gone.

Edited by Kyokko

Update: All mata are a fail, but we have a LOT of extra sleeves. Anyone interested?

I'd take a Pixel Lord (Blue Version) set to be added in with my other stuff to be mail, if that's okay. :p I can give you the money for it when you give me my shipping total.

Order Update:

All orders were a success, with the exception of any Playmats and Badges.

I will start requesting final payments from the rest of you as time comes (likely within 2 days).

However, there are some extra things that need to be taken care of:

Extra Merch!

- Sleeves:

- 1x White / Pixel

- 1x Female

- 3x Male

Each were bought for and will be sold for USD $7.

Cards!

- Art cards. These only contain the art, and not any actual card info...well see for yourself. c: (They're also called marker cards)

- Art cards: 1x Elise, 1x Sakura, 1x Felicia, 1x Camilla

- https://aww.moe/2e0awn.jpg

- They'll sell for $5 / each, unless someone else wants it, in which an auction will be started. See below for rules.

- Booster cards. See here: https://aww.moe/n16xs8.jpg

- PM for purchase.

- Limited Edition Aqua cards:

- As promised, the remaining set would be auctioned off to the buyers in the group. The auction starts at USD $25. The auction will end on February 10th, 2016 at 8:00 PM, Pacific Time.

- Please post your bids in this thread.

- To beat a previous bid, please bid equal or more than $1.50 more of the previous bid. The first bid may be placed at USD $25.

- I'm also selling the Tsubasa card, make an offer if you would like.

Artbooks:

and

- I have one extra Artbook 2 and one extra Artbook 3. But that's not all..

- We totally broke the rules, and got an artbook 3 signed. I'm assuming it was Sachiko Wada who signed it, but several of the freelance artists seemed to also be on-site, so I'm not completely sure. It was a female, at any rate.

- Artbook 2 will sell for USD $25.

- Artbook 3, I'm just going to auction it off right now, since I'm guessing someone wants a signature. The starting bid is USD $30. Same rules as the Aqua promos.

I also have an extra set of Armor Knight Senbei (crackers). They'll sell for $25 ($5 markup).

Note: I seemed to have been charged extra, that's actually a $17 markup. They'll sell for $15.

Thanks!

Edit: As always, if more than 1 person wants an item, then an auction will be started. The rules are the same as the Aqua bidding.

(If more than one person wants it, the ending bid period is Feb 10th, as usual)

Edited by luyairis

Well, I guess an auction for the Felicia marker card has started :P. Too bad there's no Jakob marker card as well :(.

Here's my bids:

* Felicia marker card = $6.50

* Aqua promos = $25.00

* Signed Artbook 3 = $30.00

* Tsubasa promo = whatever the starting price is as long as it's below $10. Don't know if I need more of her, lol.

This should be fun, lol.

~ Sokloeum

Oh wow. I'd totally want that Artbook 3 if Sachiko Wada actually signed it.

Can we see the signature? Was it on a particular artwork or just a blank page?

https://aww.moe/ihetr5.jpg

We caught her signing stuff after the official signing period in one of the halls, she happened to have a black marker, kek.

Also, Sokloeum, Together We Ride has a Joker marker card, if you want to bargain with him.

Edited by luyairis

Well, I guess an auction for the Felicia marker card has started :P. Too bad there's no Jakob marker card as well :(.

Here's my bids:

* Felicia marker card = $6.50

* Aqua promos = $25.00

* Signed Artbook 3 = $30.00

* Tsubasa promo = whatever the starting price is as long as it's below $10. Don't know if I need more of her, lol.

This should be fun, lol.

~ Sokloeum

It sure will.

* Signed Artbook III = $35.00

The artbook is on fire now, lol.

Signed Artbook III: $50

Also, did any of you get the signed Camilla/Hinoka poster by mayo or the signed Aqua poster by Kozaki Yusuke? I'd definitely pay for those :3.

~ Sokloeum

I'd be happy to buy the Camilla and Elise marker cards for $5 each if no one else wants them. :3 I'll let you guys duke it out over the artbook, though. :p

Also, did any of you get the signed Camilla/Hinoka poster by mayo or the signed Aqua poster by Kozaki Yusuke? I'd definitely pay for those :3.

~ Sokloeum

I did, but each paper was personalized. The voucher you took to the signing had a box for you to write a name in. The name in the box was then written on a pre-signed paper and given out. Even if somebody had one to sell, it would have the wrong name on it unless you arranged for somebody to get it for you in advance. For me, the best part about it was meeting the artists. Kozaki laughed when I jokingly told him I was looking forward to his Ganz card, and Senri Kita told me she thought my name was pretty.

My spare Aquas from East have found a home.

Edited by Kyokko

I did, but each paper was personalized. The voucher you took to the signing had a box for you to write a name in. The name in the box was then written on a pre-signed paper and given out. Even if somebody had one to sell, it would have the wrong name on it unless you arranged for somebody to get it for you in advance. For me, the best part about it was meeting the artists. Kozaki laughed when I jokingly told him I was looking forward to his Ganz card, and Senri Kita told me she thought my name was pretty.

My spare Aquas from East have found a home.

Ah, so that's why that signed Aqua pic had a white box over it, lol XD. Welp, I guess the signed papers are a no-go then T^T. Dang, getting to meet them would be awesome.

Oh yeah, Aqua promos: $32

Too bad I'll most likely lose all the auctions since I work on the 10th T^T.

~ Sokloeum

I want that Signed Artbook III and Aqua promo card. (And extra stuff)

My bids:

Signed Artbook III -> $65.00
Aqua promo card -> $35.00

Felicia marker card -> $9.00

Sakura marker card -> $9.00

Elise marker card -> $9.00

Camilla marker card -> $9.00

Tsubasa promo card -> $12.00

Edited by Linkmstr

Yeup.

My new bids:
Signed Artbook III -> $76.50
Aqua promo card -> $41.50

My current bids:
Sakura marker card -> $9.00

Sakura marker card - $10.50

1 Hoshido Aqua promo card (assuming we can bid for this quantity if we only want one) - $5

How many Aqua promos are there and how many of each version (Hoshido and Nohr) are there? You did not specify. Do we have to bid for them as a set?

Edited by phoenixmiko

Sakura marker card - $10.50

1 Hoshido Aqua promo card (assuming we can bid for this quantity if we only want one) - $5

How many Aqua promos are there and how many of each version (Hoshido and Nohr) are there? You did not specify. Do we have to bid for them as a set?

It's one set starting at $25. Now it's currently $41.50 (my bid). So yeah...

My new bid(s):

Sakura marker card -> $12.00

My current bid(s):

Signed Artbook III -> $76.50

Aqua promo card set -> $41.50

Edited by Linkmstr