L>Singer (just a little bit, doesn't have to be pro recording!)

Alternatively, just anyone who would be willing to transcribe about 40 seconds of singing (a 20-second part that basically happens twice, but I don't know if the notes are the same)

I say I'm looking for a singer because if you can listen to a song and sing it, even just singing along to the song, whatever mic or voice or technique you have, as long as you can get the notes clearly, because I'm having trouble figuring out the notes for this part of a song so I figured if someone sang it so it was easier for a transcription software to isolate their voice, that would help a lot.

(I'd PM it because the song is a secret from some people on this forum o3o)

I would sing the song, depending on what song...

Hmm, have you tried using Audacity to find the notes you're looking for? Just use the change pitch tool and it'll tell you! (For the most part it is accurate!)

Edited by Jin

:D
*finds place in song for PM*

Yeah Audacity's change pitch tool is great for, like, samples. But there's too much going on in the song for it to pick up the melody, at least I find, which is why I figure if I can get a vocal-only (or at least where the vocals are significantly louder) track, it would have better luck.

Someone seems to have gotten an acapella version of another song by this band, though they haven't said how...

I guess I could just ask the singer lol but I already got the guitar tab from someone else in the band so I didn't want to bother them any more ^-^;