List of Maid Candidates

nyainou

Apparently, there's been a thread like this before, but with Fates on the horizon and people planning for PVP, I figured I'd bring it back. I just recently made a list of all potential maids. Technically, every female is a potential maid, but only if you marry her with Troubadour as your secondary. My list accounts for natural maids, units who can reclass into maids, and units that can buddy seal into maids..

“natural” maids

• felicia
  • flora
  • elise (promoted)

reclassed maids

• anna
  • effie
  • charlotte

buddy maids

• azura –> elise
  • hinoka –> azura
  • sakura –> elise
  • hana –> felicia
  • camilla –> elise
  • pieri –> felicia

marriage maids

• any 1st gen female unit with Jakob as her husband
  • any female unit with a Corrin, that has Troubadour as his secondary, as her husband
  • nyx --> leo

2nd gen inherited

• any female unit with felicia or elise as her mother
  • azura!matoi

2nd gen marriage seal

• any female unit marrying either foleo or deere
  • matoi, PK!kanna --> shigure

2nd gen buddy seal

• midoriko, mitama, kinu and velour --> Troubadour!Kanna

Anyway, let me know if I missed anybody. You've got a pretty generous selection of maids for your team, sooo.. have at it?

Edited by lordcorrin

Lol, I'm actually planning to do an all-Maid My Castle run in the Revelations route after I complete my Hoshido and Nohr runs (and yeah, I was the one that started this topic).

Anyways for all the potential maids, most of what you said is mostly true. However, it requires you to use a male Avatar? Why is that? It's because male Avatar will have a female Kanna, and this will expand the number of potential maids.

In regards to the female characters Buddy Support Kanna (keep in mind that A+ support is non-reciprocal, meaning multiple characters can get A+ support on a particular character) , the female characters she can support are Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, and Velour. Also long as you don't marry off Felicia to either Kaze, Asama, Nishiki, Jakob, Leo, or Flannel, you should be fine there.

The only second generation female unit that has the starting class as Pegasus Knight is Matoi.

If I counted correctly, you should about 26 potential maids in the Revelations route.

Mind you that doing an all-Maid My Castle team is kinda suboptimal since the Maid class is meant to be a support class and their offensive capacity when compared to the Elite Ninja class is lackluster. It's also easily countered by bows and axes.

EDIT: Nyx can also obtain the Maid class by marrying her off to Leo since Leo's secondary is the Butler class and both Nyx and Leo share the same base primary class.

Edited by Dark Paladin X

marriage maids: Nyx with Leo

Lol, I'm actually planning to do an all-Maid My Castle run in the Revelations route after I complete my Hoshido and Nohr runs (and yeah, I was the one that started this topic).

Anyways for all the potential maids, most of what you said is mostly true. However, it requires you to use a male Avatar? Why is that? It's because male Avatar will have a female Kanna, and this will expand the number of potential maids.

In regards to the female characters Buddy Support Kanna (keep in mind that A+ support is non-reciprocal, meaning multiple characters can get A+ support on a particular character) , the female characters she can support are Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, and Velour. Also long as you don't marry off Felicia to either Kaze, Asama, Nishiki, Jakob, Leo, or Flannel, you should be fine there.

The only second generation female unit that has the starting class as Pegasus Knight is Matoi.

If I counted correctly, you should about 26 potential maids in the Revelations route.

Mind you that doing an all-Maid My Castle team is kinda suboptimal since the Maid class is meant to be a support class and their offensive capacity when compared to the Elite Ninja class is lackluster. It's also easily countered by bows and axes.

EDIT: Nyx can also obtain the Maid class by marrying her off to Leo since Leo's secondary is the Butler class and both Nyx and Leo share the same base primary class.

Thanks. I figured I would end up forgetting something like that.

Using m!Corrin not only expands your maid options via f!Kanna, but also passes along Troubadour to your wife. PVP(I don't know about My Castle teams however) teams only allow 5 units, so you don't even need to min/max your options if you're going PVP. At the end of the day, it just depends on your personal goals. I simply attempted to compile a list of options. :p

Also, f!Kanna can start with the Pegasus line, which is why I kept it ambiguous. Unless everyone would prefer I specify, I'll leave it as is.

The Maid class actually has more STR, DEF and MAG at max than the Elite Ninja, and only loses out on 2 SKL/SPD and a wee bit of HP and RES, which they make up for with Tomebreaker. The only things that hold them back are the B-Rank weapon cap, lack of swords and lack of HIT/CRIT/AVO bonuses. Still, several units get either Daggerfaire, procs, LoD to make up for the difference and many can make use of the Explosive Shuriken. It's also nice to have every unit able to heal. I'd say that an all Maid team would probably do pretty damn well against an all Ninja team.

Also, keep in note that it's actually possible to get ALL of the second generation females as Maids in the Revelations route. To sum it up, here's how you do it:

• Get Midoriko, Mitama, Velour, and Kinu A+ support with female Kanna with Rod Knight secdonary (keep in note that multiple characters can get A+ support on one character since A+ is non-reciprocal).
  • Marry Matoi to Shigure
  • Marry Syalla to Foleo
  • Marry Elise and Felicia to any of the following male characters: Silas, Lazward, Niles, and Odin (these dads will have female characters as their child).
  • Marry Deere to any of the remaining female characters where their mother isn't Elise nor Felicia (for example: if I marry Elise to Odin and Felicia to Niles, I cannot marry off Deere to either Ophelia or Éponine since they'll already have access to the Maid class via parental inheritance).
  • Marry the male Avatar to the last remaining 2nd generation female character.