Greetings!

Xaos Steel Wing

Hello! I finally decided to step out of the shadows now that it's a month away from Fates! Got my special edition preordered!

I have been with the Fire Emblem series since when Blazing Sword released on the Gameboy Advance so many years ago. So I am kind of an old school fan. I have loved each Fire Emblem game released in North Ameria, except for Radiant Dawn which I have not played. I am also yet to finish Path of Radiance, I hope to get that done before Fates releases!

My favorite Fire Emblem is Blazing Sword. It's the first and it just has such a tight design and a gripping story, and so many lovable and memorable characters. I've enjoyed seeing Fire Emblem evolve over the years, with the world map and split promotions in Sacred Stones, skills in Path of Radiance, reclassing in Shadow Dragon, the children and more skillsand general awesomeness of Awakening.

What got me so into Fire Emblem was above all, the characters, and how epic the war felt back in Blazing Sword. I really do enjoy the strategy RPG gameplay as well. I like SRPGs, and story focused RPGs in general, both western and Japanese, but with a preference to Japanese, and of course, Smash.

My favorite characters are Lyn, Sain, Canas, Eirika, Forde.
From Awakening I like Robin, Chrom, Lucina, Lissa, and Tharja.

I really look forward to Fates. My favorite character from what I know is Nyx. I just love her backstory and how her character comes across in supports, and I like dark mages and that kind of dark fiction in general.

I am particularly interested in discussion of writing and game design, both as it relates to Fire Emblem and in general. I hope there is room for substantive, thoughtful discussion on these forums. I've had very mixed results in other places.

I'm also getting into creative writing. I am currently writing a fanfiction featuring Nyx from Fates. If you guys are interested in that kind of stuff I can share. I also have big plans for a possible huge Fates project after I get to finish Fates and become familiar with all the characters. Maybe one day I will be able to write my own original novel. As you can see, I like writing a lot.

So hello Serenes. /waves

Welcome aboard to the serenes. Blazing sword was awesome with Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector. Smash bros is my game as well (down to play just Pm and we will set up a date). Have a great time here and welcome.

Welcome to the Forest, XaosLogos!

Hell, Canas is such a cool guy and a good unit.

I don't think there's somebody who doesn't like him.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums, XaosLogos!

Thanks for the indept introduction, first of all, because I personally love reading them.

I hope this community can provide the Fire Emblem discussion you're looking for, and I'm sorry about your results in the past.

When it comes to FanFiction, I'm sure at least a few people would be interested in reading that! I personally won't until I at least beat Fates.

Thank you for the welcome everyone! I really appreciate that you guys actually take the time to read my intro post :)

Welcome aboard to the serenes. Blazing sword was awesome with Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector. Smash bros is my game as well (down to play just Pm and we will set up a date). Have a great time here and welcome.

I've been playing more and more Smash Bros lately, both Melee and 4, but I'm not that experienced or skilled, yet. I've been looking to get more into it and find some people to play with, I might even start going to local smash weeklies. I'll send you a PM when I get my wii u set up for online play again.

Welcome to the forums, XaosLogos!

Thanks for the indept introduction, first of all, because I personally love reading them.

I hope this community can provide the Fire Emblem discussion you're looking for, and I'm sorry about your results in the past.

When it comes to FanFiction, I'm sure at least a few people would be interested in reading that! I personally won't until I at least beat Fates.

I hope so too. I have been trying not to spoil Fates' story for myself but I already know more than I want to. Don't worry, my current Fates fic is essentially spoiler free, it only touches on some of Nyx's supports. Maybe I'll post it when I've completed the next chapter.

Welcome to the Forest! Lucky on that pre-order XD

I really like Lyn too! (and Tharja) Good luck with your writing! :^_^:

Thanks! I totally did luck out on the pre-orders, but it's sad to see there's so many people who want a Special Edition but couldn't get one.

Nice. I got a special edition as well. It does suck, but FE is grtting popular if these sell out. Yeah a PM would be great. I am practicing competitive and I say I am pretty decent. Be down anytime I am free