Oh boy, another one!

Laluune

Hi Everyone,

I'm Laluune, I hail from Australia. I'm desperately waiting for at the very least, a release announcement for FE Fates *pouts* I pre-ordered the special edition in November last year, you could say I'm just a little excited for the latest installment :P If I didn't just buy the limited edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL. I would buy the Fates one ;.;

I've loved the Fire Emblem series since Fire Emblem on Gameboy Advance (does that show my age?) I love Tactical games and I love the interactions between all the characters.

I'm a UI Designer by trade. Love reading manga, and have visual novel aspirations. I play a lot of Hearthstone ._. That's pretty much me in a nutshell.

Welcome to the serenes. I got a special edition and I am ready to blast this game in a month. Nice to meet you and I played the GBA except for Roys game. Have a great time on the serenes :D

Visual novel aspirations, eh?

I'll infer from that that you read vns. What genres do you like and which have you read?

Haha, I've played a fair few. I prefer ones that include a stat-raising element; Like the Tokimeki series (Loved all of the Girl's Sides).

Currently I'm playing through Norn9, and am really enjoying that. Others that pop into my head are Hakuouki (Demon of the Fleeting Blossom), Hakuouki ~Sweet School Life~, Steins;Gate, Code Realize, Amnesia.

It's great that we are seeing more VNs coming to the West and gaining popularity. It's about time! :D And of course the indie developers like Hanako Games (Long Live the Queen, Royal Trap etc.) pushing that change :)

Welcome to the forums, Laluune!

If you're looking for fans excited for the new FE, then you've certainly come to the right place! I can't believe we have less than a month to go at this point.

Well, I suppose those in Europe and nearby locations to it will have to wait even longer for some unspecified reason.

Haha, I've played a fair few. I prefer ones that include a stat-raising element; Like the Tokimeki series (Loved all of the Girl's Sides).

Currently I'm playing through Norn9, and am really enjoying that. Others that pop into my head are Hakuouki (Demon of the Fleeting Blossom), Hakuouki ~Sweet School Life~, Steins;Gate, Code Realize, Amnesia.

It's great that we are seeing more VNs coming to the West and gaining popularity. It's about time! :D And of course the indie developers like Hanako Games (Long Live the Queen, Royal Trap etc.) pushing that change :)

I might be one of those kinds that prefers vns with a high amount of bad ends

The Otome stuff, mostly eh? (Well, barring S;G of course) That's cool.

I agree, I spotted a VN I read a few years ago that pretty much had a stealth release on Steam a few weeks ago. I agree there too, I've read a few indie vns that were amazing.