Hello!

birdzgoboom

Ahhh I'm so nervous...

I registered a little while ago but never got the chance to post until... well, now. I've lurked here for a long time but decided to join just recently (something about trying to be more social and all that...)

I'm an avid gamer and collector and Fire Emblem is my favourite series of them all. I own 10 out of 14 of them and have beaten... half of the series so far... there's not enough time in the day. ;-;

My favourites would have to be Binding Blade, Genealogy, and PoR. I'm currently playing through Radiant Dawn, so we'll see how that goes!

I like to make fan art, pixel art, etc. for Fire Emblem and other stuff like Final Fantasy when I have the free time, too!

Anyway, it's nice to (finally) meet you all. c:

Pixel art and fanart? Any chance you're participating in the Scribbles contest?

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Aloha, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

I would love to, if I end up finishing one of the things I'm working on before it ends...! I'll have to see when it ends... but it sounds like fun! I'm always up for contests!

dude me too i'm almost at the end

also you have a cool avatar what is it

hi! welcome.

I've just started it, so I'm not nearly close to the end yet. ;-;

Oh, uh, it's just... it's... Eldigan. Wearing shades... because... Eldigan should wear shades more often. (I like drawing characters in shades...)

Nice to meet you. I am a die hard fan of the series as well. Don't be nervous and just say what'd on your mind. I love hearing others thoughts to see what they think. This is a awesome forums site and members are really nice here. Don't be scared and have fun while you are here. Welcome aboard :)