Conquest pairing advice

Dylos

So, wanting to make sure that these are good choices and I didn't screw over any children characters.

Jakob/Charlotte

Kaze/Felicia

Silas/Camilla

Arthur/Effie

Odin/Elise

Niles/Nyx

Lazward/Berkah

Benoit/Piero

Leo/Azura

Flannel/Mozume

Xander/Luna

And then there's the (male) Corrin left over who I am unsure of who to pair with, I may just pair him with Flora to give her access to his secondary.

Is there anything wrong with these matches?

I feel that Kaze would prefer Azura and Leo would prefer Felicia, at least for their children's sake. For the first pairing, Kaze might benefit from Eastern Heart to help him deal with his frailty, and Soar to help deal with the amount of Pegasi you'll be facing. To add to that, there is absolutely no way you can go wrong by having a Songstress with Copycat Puppet. For the second, Leo will like Kunaibreaker from Bow Knight to help deal with his weapon triangle disadvantage, while Felicia will like the magic from Sorcerer and Bowbreaker to help deal with her own disadvantage.

I feel that Kaze would prefer Azura and Leo would prefer Felicia, at least for their children's sake. For the first pairing, Kaze might benefit from Eastern Heart to help him deal with his frailty, and Soar to help deal with the amount of Pegasi you'll be facing. To add to that, there is absolutely no way you can go wrong by having a Songstress with Copycat Puppet. For the second, Leo will like Kunaibreaker from Bow Knight to help deal with his weapon triangle disadvantage, while Felicia will like the magic from Sorcerer and Bowbreaker to help deal with her own disadvantage.

You bring up a good point, and honestly the main reason for Leo/Azura was for Foleo to have Azura's hair color.

To add to that, there is absolutely no way you can go wrong by having a Songstress with Copycat Puppet.

Why do you say that? Azura's copy can't sing.

Actually, wouldn't Leo/Felicia result in Leo not getting anything from a marriage seal?

if you're worried about that, then Niles/Nyx is terrible since neither of them gain anything from the other

if you're worried about that, then Niles/Nyx is terrible since neither of them gain anything from the other

Niles gains dark mage, Nyx is the one not getting anything, and it still benefits the child, but yes I joked about that because Nyx gets Nil from Niles.

Which chapter do you think Azura will get Copycat Puppet in, and start to give you an extra pure lancer?

We are getting lv15 skill at endgame chapters. Having units not in good classes for them will make the game much harder.

Edited by Tooru

How'd I miss that!

I guess Nyx gets nil and Niles gets nixed.

Would it be a good idea to switch Nyx and Mozume?

Mozu is a good wife for Niles, gives him access to Bowman which can make him get Bowfaire and such and if you care about the kids then she passes the Villager class alongside Puppeteer and Weapon Master to Eponine.

Niles/Nyx is done for people that want Eponine to get a class she normally doesn't get by any means Spellcaster which can make her get Tomefaire from Exorcist/Onmyoji and Breaking Sky and Flamboyant from Basara.

It kinda depends if you care for the kids or not.

How'd I miss that!

I guess Nyx gets nil and Niles gets nixed.

Would it be a good idea to switch Nyx and Mozume?

Velour definitely doesn't want a Magic mother

you're probably gonna have to swap Nyx to pair with either Leo/Odin/Kaze?/Jakob?

if you swapped to get LeoxNyx and NilesxAzura, you'll have a really fast Eponine at least while Foleo will also have good Mag and his Spd fixed

I did not know that! That would be a little broken, wouldn't it.

well he can sing, he actually do on "confession scene" but singer class isn't aviable for him and any other unit in game than Aqua. :P

I'm now kind of wondering how Mozu is as a mother/pair up partner as I'm planning to have my avatar marry her so that Kanna can inherit Aptitude for future playthroughs. Also was planning for my avatar to have Lance Fighter as his seconddary class. This is for a Conquest Hard run btb.