Does Best Buy do release date shipping for pre-orders? [Fates New 3DS XL]

stahl_gaius_fan

I pre-ordered the Fates New 3DS XL from Best Buy. Can anyone that's pre-ordered from them in the past tell me if I will get it on 2/19 or if it will come a few days later? I'm thinking about trying to pre-order in store with GameStop (even though I kinda hate them), just because my Special Edition pre-order is through them, so I can get it all in one go. (Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do this for a few more days cause the location I pre-ordered at is in a different city).

Edited by kisooni

I pre-ordered the Fates New 3DS XL from Best Buy. Can anyone that's pre-ordered from them in the past tell me if I will get it on 2/19 or if it will come a few days later? I'm thinking about trying to pre-order in store with GameStop (even though I kinda hate them), just because my Special Edition pre-order is through them, so I can get it all in one go. (Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do this for a few more days cause the location I pre-ordered at is in a different city).

If you ordered In-Store Pickup, you can usually get it the day before, if you go in after 12p in your timezone.

If you ordered it to be shipped, expect it between 1-3 days later

Just an update in case for anyone else who ordered their Fates 3ds from Best Buy:

I called them today and they confirmed that it will ARRIVE on 2/19. This was just with the free shipping option.

Edited by kisooni

Just an update in case for anyone else who ordered their Fates 3ds from Best Buy:

I called them today and they cinformed that it will ARRIVE on 2/19. This was just with the free shipping option.

Do you know if this applies to the SE? I can ask on my own time, but if someone already knows..