Time Hollow

TornZero

Does anyone like this game? It's pretty good, IMO.

If you don't know what Time Hollow is, it's about a boy named Ethan who, on the night before his birthday, has a dream about something that happened 12 years ago and that dream changed the past. When he wakes up, he finds himself being taken care of by his uncle and a pen called the Hollow Pen in his room.

The Hollow Pen is a pen passed down through Ethan's family for generations which allows the user to freeze time temporarily to see into the past and now Ethan finds out he can use it to save his parents who seemed to have disappeared 12 years ago by a portal the Hollow Pen created, though he had an argument with them just one day ago.

Edited by Deathy

It's for the DS. It's a good game, even if there's no real fights that I've seen from what I've played of it so far. The game goes along in chapters, all beginning with "The Day" or something along those lines. The Prologue is interesting in itself and the spoiler explains part of the prologue.

Edited by Deathy

It's for the DS. It's a good game, even if there's no real fights that I've seen from what I've played of it so far.

Thanks! I was looking for a good DS game. What is the game play like? I mean is it RPG

Thanks! I was looking for a good DS game. What is the game play like? I mean is it RPG

It's an RPG, but you don't move around with anything other than the touch screen to travel between places. You play as Ethan.

Edited by Deathy

It's for the DS. It's a good game, even if there's no real fights that I've seen from what I've played of it so far. The game goes along in chapters, all beginning with "The Day" or something along those lines. The Prologue is interesting in itself and the spoiler explains part of the prologue.

When you said this it was over for me.

It's an RPG, but you don't move around with anything other than the touch screen to travel between places. You play as Ethan.
It's more a visual novel than anything else, like Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and Kanon.

I'm on chapter four; it's very simple but I like the story.

I believe the genre you guys are looking for is Point and Click Adventure. They where insanely popular on PC at one point, and mostly consisted of you methodically and patiently picking up everything you ever saw and rubbing it experimentally against everything else.

But I like Time Hollow. It's fun.