Vote for Yato in Man at Arms: Reforged

False Prophet

Some of us must be familiar with Man at Arms: Reforged, an Internet show about forging replica of exotic fictional weapons. They are the one who forged Falchion back in 2013.

So, IMHO, why shouldn't we request him to forge Yato? Given, I'm not really sure how to do it (they seem to count the number of comment on their youtube videos and facebook page, and some have made requests through videos); but if a lot of us write a request at about the same time, there is a chance that our voice will be heard.

The idea is still very vague in my head, so I want to hear all of your opinions of this!

Edited by False Prophet

Some of us must be familiar with Man at Arms: Reforged, an Internet show about forging replica of exotic fictional weapons. They are the one who forged Falchion back in 2013.

So, IMHO, why shouldn't we request him to forge Yato? Given, I'm not really sure how to do it (they seem to count the number of comment on their youtube videos and facebook page, and some have made requests through videos); but if a lot of us write a request at about the same time, there is a chance that our voice will be heard.

The idea is still very vague in my head, so I want to hear all of your opinions of this!

Which one? I haven't played the game, so no spoilers please, but I know of two forms: the basic one, and the crazy Omega one shown off in smash bros that's basically a magic chainsaw. I'm assuming we're not talking the omega one then.

Which one? I haven't played the game, so no spoilers please, but I know of two forms: the basic one, and the crazy Omega one shown off in smash bros that's basically a magic chainsaw. I'm assuming we're not talking the omega one then.

The decision doesn't rest solely on me. If Serene Forest members are into this together, I think we'll have to make a poll.

However, you're partly correct. I'm kind of afraid that Omega Yato is too intricate for they to make in a short period of time, and they post a new video in every two weeks.