pvp/late game team composition

Raybrand

Don't forget the Omega Yato. I personally think +Skl/-Mag would work best since your stats will end up looking like this (Including Yato and Stat Modifiers):

HP- 55

Str- 33

Mag- 22

Skl- 39

Spd- 38

Lck- 28

Def- 32

Res- 37

Oh yeah I forgot the Omega Yato.. Hmm well +Str or +Spd will give you +2 Skl so I think +Str or +Spd is better than +Skl because it gives more damage output and -Mag will give penalty to Spd..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I forgot the Omega Yato.. Hmm well +Str or +Spd will give you +2 Skl so I think +Str or +Spd is better than +Skl because it gives more damage output and -Mag will give penalty to Spd..

Eh, it's personal preference. -Mag is only -1 to speed and past a certain point, there isn't much point in having extra points in speed (i.e. 54 vs 57) and I myself think that having the +2 or 4 from +Str is less important than having a higher Skl for Breaking Sky.

Eh, it's personal preference. -Mag is only -1 to speed and past a certain point, there isn't much point in having extra points in speed (i.e. 54 vs 57) and I myself think that having the +2 or 4 from +Str is less important than having a higher Skl for Breaking Sky.

yeah it's personal preference but having higher base damage output is better than rely on skill activation rate imo

yeah it's personal preference but having higher base damage output is better than rely on skill activation rate imo

Why not use Aggressor and other such skills for that? Seems much more reliable than using stat modifiers solely for increased damage.

Fun Fact: Did you know it's possible (and quite easy) to get a 100% activation rate for Breaking Sky?

Why not use Aggressor and other such skills for that? Seems much more reliable than using stat modifiers solely for increased damage.

Fun Fact: Did you know it's possible (and quite easy) to get a 100% activation rate for Breaking Sky?

Warp, Copycat, Breaking Sky, Hoshido/Flamboyant, Galeforce.. isn't this a general set up? So I won't use something like Agressor, faire skill, Prescient Victory to increase damage..

Warp, Copycat, Breaking Sky, Hoshido/Flamboyant, Galeforce.. isn't this a general set up? So I won't use something like Agressor, faire skill, Prescient Victory to increase damage..

Galeforce is nowhere near as useful as it was in Awakening, as you can't be in either Attack or Guard Stance to trigger it. You can use it if you want, I won't get mad, but having to forgo pair up bonuses to trigger it means you're generally better off with something else.

Galeforce is nowhere near as useful as it was in Awakening, as you can't be in either Attack or Guard Stance to trigger it. You can use it if you want, I won't get mad, but having to forgo pair up bonuses to trigger it means you're generally better off with something else.

alright, Line of Death/Hoshido it is then..

Edited by KamuiSama