Invi Parent-base team building.

Eriotto

Hello, i wanted to make party only for parents (Well, Corn is exception) for secound run on Invi, no idea if i'll do Lunatic or Hard again however i want to both parents benefit from each other, can you tell me which pairs won't work / what would you change to optymalize'em?

Also i want to say i would like Kagerou and Rinka to be Oni savages, but if this won't help Kagerou can take whatever class she need to~

k26VTAo.jpg

4MerZ27.jpg

Edited by Eriotto

From my point of view assuming practicality. Also if you're grinding then disregard what I'm saying. I wouldn't even suggest using a team this large in IK.

Baki/Luna - No. They each give each other superfluous speed and no offensive boosts.

Saizou/Orochi - Orochi is awful in IK and while Saizou likes the speed boost, the magic is meaningless until he gets explosive Shurken. Not a very good deal, won't help Saizou at all and Orochi is beyond help.

Jakob/Aqua - Dancer pairing.

Effie/Arthur - Both of these units are really bad in IK as frontliners and Arthur's boosts are better used elsewhere.

Odin/Elise - lolOdin.

Kagerou/Asama - Why. Kagerou deserves way better than Asama who's bordering on useless even as a staffer.

Felicia/Ricken - Very good. Only problem is gap in availability, but once it happens it's great forever.

Oboro/Kaze - Good. Both of these units benefit each other very much.

Zero/Nyx - I wonder why this pairing comes up so often. IK Nyx is as bad as IK Odin and the gap in availability kills the practicality. Niles gets to play around with the shining bow but it won't last. Nyx likes the speed and movement boost but... it's IK Nyx.

Camilla/Laz - Good, at least on Camilla's end. Laz gives her great boosts.

Setsuna/Hinata - Good on Hinata's end because Bowman bonuses, Setsuna gets overkill speed if Hinata's a myrm or not enough speed for steel forges if Hinata goes Oni.

Hana/Takumi - Good. Similar to Oboro/Kaze, both of these units benefit each other very much, although they can both do better.

Silas/Pieri - Cavalier bonuses aren't what these two are looking for. Merc Silas would help Pieri but Silas is so much better than Pieri that he should lead but Pieri gives nothing to Silas. Awkward pairing, could work but you're making a good unit play fodder to make a bad unit below average.

Belka/Benny - No. Nothing can save Benoit from being awful and Knight bonuses aren't what Belka herself is looking for.

Leo/Sakura - Oh GOD yes. So good, but only for Leo's sake since Sakura has to play pair up fodder as exorcist.

Mozume/Nishiki - Bowman bonuses are good for Nishiki but that's about it since Mozume's personal bonuses suck. Also it's Mozume. Good luck with that.

Rinka/Ryoma - Good for Ryoma's sake. Rinka has no future beyond pair up fodder anyway.

Corn/Kinu - Corn goes without a spouse for god knows how long but it's Corn so you could get away with it. If you go +Str then Kinu would appreciate the boosts.

Flannel/Charlotte - Why can't I hold all this strength. Actually pretty good for both units. Flannel's bonuses can get Charlotte off the ground and her bonuses make Flannel have even more Str and the spd is very welcome.

Hinoka/Marx - Good for both units, even though Hinoka is kinda bad in IK. Marx likes the speed boost.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

From my point of view assuming practicality. Also if you're grinding then disregard what I'm saying. I wouldn't even suggest using a team this large in IK.

Baki/Luna - No. They each give each other superfluous speed and no offensive boosts.

Saizou/Orochi - Orochi is awful in IK and while Saizou likes the speed boost, the magic is meaningless until he gets explosive Shurken. Not a very good deal, won't help Saizou at all and Orochi is beyond help.

Jakob/Aqua - Dancer pairing.

Effie/Arthur - Both of these units are really bad in IK as frontliners and Arthur's boosts are better used elsewhere.

Odin/Elise - lolOdin.

Kagerou/Asama - Why. Kagerou deserves way better than Asama who's bordering on useless even as a staffer.

Felicia/Ricken - Very good. Only problem is gap in availability, but once it happens it's great forever.

Oboro/Kaze - Good. Both of these units benefit each other very much.

Zero/Nyx - I wonder why this pairing comes up so often. IK Nyx is as bad as IK Odin and the gap in availability kills the practicality. Niles gets to play around with the shining bow but it won't last. Nyx likes the speed and movement boost but... it's IK Nyx.

Camilla/Laz - Good, at least on Camilla's end. Laz gives her great boosts.

Setsuna/Hinata - Good on Hinata's end because Bowman bonuses, Setsuna gets overkill speed if Hinata's a myrm or not enough speed for steel forges if Hinata goes Oni.

Hana/Takumi - Good. Similar to Oboro/Kaze, both of these units benefit each other very much, although they can both do better.

Silas/Pieri - Cavalier bonuses aren't what these two are looking for. Merc Silas would help Pieri but Silas is so much better than Pieri that he should lead but Pieri gives nothing to Silas. Awkward pairing, could work but you're making a good unit play fodder to make a bad unit below average.

Belka/Benny - No. Nothing can save Benoit from being awful and Knight bonuses aren't what Belka herself is looking for.

Leo/Sakura - Oh GOD yes. So good, but only for Leo's sake since Sakura has to play pair up fodder as exorcist.

Mozume/Nishiki - Bowman bonuses are good for Nishiki but that's about it since Mozume's personal bonuses suck. Also it's Mozume. Good luck with that.

Rinka/Ryoma - Good for Ryoma's sake. Rinka has no future beyond pair up fodder anyway.

Corn/Kinu - Corn goes without a spouse for god knows how long but it's Corn so you could get away with it. If you go +Str then Kinu would appreciate the boosts.

Flannel/Charlotte - Why can't I hold all this strength. Actually pretty good for both units. Flannel's bonuses can get Charlotte off the ground and her bonuses make Flannel have even more Str and the spd is very welcome.

Hinoka/Marx - Good for both units, even though Hinoka is kinda bad in IK. Marx likes the speed boost.

I did pairing for everyone cause i don't know who i'll use and how much units i can use in IK actually.

I won't lie some of those are leftovers, for some pairing i had no idea how to pair them up.

Also i wanted to do pairing which everyone would benefit, i'm not good with it as i see LOL.

i'll think about some pairings then~

Edit: FeliciaxRicken will be fast pairing, i took male Corn so i'll have Felicia first, also Ricken comes before 10chapter if i remember right.

Edit2: Zero is one of best shining bow user so i thought bonus magic would help him, also i like the idea for Eponine, even if i won't use her there getting Eponine both Dark Mage and Exorcist makes her potentially very good mage lol

Edited by Eriotto

What units are good (at least useable) combatants in Revelation? If we can get them down, we can focus on pairing them first and then figure out what to do with the leftovers (likely pairing for Child unit Mods). Also, Buddy Supports can help fill in Class Sets

Edited by Avalanche

What units are good (at least useable) combatants in Revelation? If we can get them down, we can focus on pairing them first and then figure out what to do with the leftovers (likely pairing for Child unit Mods). Also, Buddy Supports can help fill in Class Sets

if i remember right Elise subordinate, Leo/Marx subordinate, Hinoka subordinate with her along, Benoit. That's all?

Why they're bad? Most likely most of them, if not everyone are underleveled.

What's the problem with Asama ? I mean his Personal Skill is useless if he doesn't use a staff but his modifiers and growth rates aren't bad at all. Or is it only because he joins super late on Invi ?

Edited by Tharne

What's the problem with Asama ? I mean his Personal Skill is useless if he doesn't use a staff but his modifiers and growth rates aren't bad at all. Or is it only because he joins super late on Invi ?

Say it with me now: staff locked combat unit. He joins where IK enemies are about to be entirely promoted and having E rank weapons and no support for that time does him no favors.

Say it with me now: staff locked combat unit. He joins where IK enemies are about to be entirely promoted and having E rank weapons and no support for that time does him no favors.

I know that's why I aksed if it was only an IK problem because he joins so late. But still "staff locked comat unit", if you don't care about his Personal skill, he's not.

And in the end that doesn't matter to me, I didn't see in your first post that you said "Also if you're grinding then disregard what I'm saying".

So i made some changes, also i want to say i might want to grind underleveled characters, it's all parents run after all, we'll see how many units i can use tho.

Baki/Kagerou

Belka/Saizou

Pieri/Arthur

Orochi/Odin - i think they still can benefit each other, in some way for sure.

Elise/Zero - will use them saparetly probably anyway, leftovers :/

Effie/Asama

Luna/Cyrus - i think this might work

Nyx/Benoit - i wasn't going to use them anyway so yeah, the two last parents i would like to use.

That's all i think? I wanted everyone to benefit from each other however this won't happends as i can see. I had a plan to use those for PVP, simply for fun, however i won't use everyone as i can see. :P

These seem pretty solid. From what I've calculated out Elise!Nina has pretty decent Dark Mage Growths and Effie!Mitama has crazy Strength, so I think they'll work out fine if you don't mind grinding/using kids in PVP

Edited by Avalanche

Elise/Zero and Effie/Asama don't really work, but in terms of left over people it is fine. Nyx/Benoit is only really good for Nyx.

Well thought Elise/Zero using separately, Effie/Asama, well leftovers, they're both physical, i might figure something out. Nyx/Benoit... well you're right, this can fix Nyx defense lol.

These seem pretty solid. From what I've calculated out Elise!Nina has pretty decent Dark Mage Growths and Effie!Mitama has crazy Strength, so I think they'll work out fine if you don't mind grinding/using kids in PVP

Well, if there will be underleveled characters which i want use, i'll grind for sure. I might try to use few kids in PVP, however this save was mainly meant for parents, i'll do third IK save pure for kids much later on. :P

Also i might want to use Kanna, i really like Kitsune FKanna lol