Why is the Final Chapter so hard?

The Dragon King is easily killed in 1 turn... I take this from my FESS post

Shinon: 36 STR + 22 from Double Bow + 5 from Ena's Red Wave = 63 - 50 = 13 x2 = 26

He will deal 26 damage (Even more on easy because of the +5 STR If I must) per fight, then you have your Heron for 52 damage... Then we can add

He's down to 48 HP now...

Tibarn: 36 STR (Base, could be higher)+ 20 from his beak + 5 from Ena's Red Wave = 61 - 50 = 11 x2 = 22

So here is 22 damage, that leaves him with 26 HP...

Caineghis: 44 STR (Base, could be higher)+ 22 from his fang + 5 from Ena's Red Wave = 66 - 50 = 16 x2 = 32

Another 32 damage, He's dead assuming they all hit, in case they didn't...

Ilayna: 32 MGC (Level 20/20/10 average, she very well could be a higher level)+ 36 from Rex Bolt (12x3 for effectiveness) = 68 - 46 = 22

An additional 22 damage. And she will be attacking last, so she will kill him likely and not have to fear his counter. I am sure there are also others that can harm him for additional damage (Ike can give 20 or so per round with Red Wave I think).

This also isn't factoring in supports...

Ashera I killed in 2 turns, I suppose with really careful planning she can be 1 turned, but I never tried it yet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic