Xander + Charlotte
Leo + Felicia
Arthur + Effie
Nyx + Odin
Elise + Niles
Laslow + Selena
Camilla + Benny
Corrin (Male) + Ophelia
I'll be picking Silas if I play as a female, but as a male I'm stumped on who Silas is going to spend his years with.

You could have Benny marry Beruka and give Camilla to Silas. Ignis doesn't mind the negative Speed mod since he has access to Defensive Formation (or whatever the localized name of that skill is) and he becomes really tanky, and Camilla mods compliment Silas' nicely.

Edited by Ennui

Silas doesn't care who he marries, so throw away wives that aren't magic like Selena can go his way.

If you're going for optimization, Oboro, Hinoka, and Camilla are his best choices, but they are also heavily wanted by other men.

Judging from your current pairings, you have Beruka, Azura, and Pieri unmarried...

Mods-wise, I think Azura would be good. Though personally I would swap Mozume with Azura and give Silas Mozume.

I agree with above.

Azura is paired very well with Kaze and Mozu can go to Silas as together they create a very good, balanced Sophia.

Edited by Azz

Why you dont trade laslow x Selena for laslow x Pieri, and give Selena to Silas ( Sophie will get sol plus luna from that pairing)

Sophie already have Mercenary class from Silas secondary class...

Sophie already have Mercenary class from Silas secondary class...

To my understanding, Selena!Sophie ends up with: Cavalier [default], Mercenary [from Silas], Sky Knight [from Selena's secondary, as Sophie already got Selena's primary Mercenary from Silas].

Sounds like it could be a fairly nice set…

Plus we get the clumsy character on a Pegasus to homage Sumia and Cynthia…

To my understanding, Selena!Sophie ends up with: Cavalier [default], Mercenary [from Silas], Sky Knight [from Selena's secondary, as Sophie already got Selena's primary Mercenary from Silas].

Sounds like it could be a fairly nice set…

Plus we get the clumsy character on a Pegasus to homage Sumia and Cynthia…

Selena is Merc, she's getting Cav and her secoundary is pegazi....

I agree with above.

Azura is paired very well with Kaze and Mozu can go to Silas as together they create a very good, balanced Sophia.

This is advised, actually on Conquest since your going to need all the benefits that you can get!

Aptitude will help alot.

Edited by PuffPuff