Small thing about English version you're happiest about?

Kaze

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that some of you are can rejoice on other people's suffering by the removal of certain features

Seriously though, I'm very happy the game is coming out so soon and I have my SE copy booked. It feels like it's been forever since the game was first announced, and getting to play a new FE game after all these years has me hyped.

It helps that I have the next two weeks off.

I'm happy that some of you are can rejoice on other people's suffering by the removal of certain features

Seriously though, I'm very happy the game is coming out so soon and I have my SE copy booked. It feels like it's been forever since the game was first announced, and getting to play a new FE game after all these years has me hyped.

It helps that I have the next two weeks off.

The question is, should people be "suffering" over that in the first place?

But really, I'm just glad that the game will finally release soon.

Honestly, if people wanted to play a game with face-rubbing and petting, then go play Nintendogs. This game is about strategy, war, and okay strengthening the bonds with your units, but by fighting side by side, not trying to scratch their face or accidentally smack them awake.

The question is, should people be "suffering" over that in the first place?

My serious answer to this is that people should be allowed to react in any way they want when it comes to things that get removed/changed in stuff they're anticipating. I mean, some people will obviously not give a crap, but if someone will go to the extent of cancelling his preorder over a lost feature, who am I to judge that? Heck, why should I even care?

What am I saying is, if people choose to "suffer" over a feature, that's really their call. I could voice my opinion on the matter, but in the end it's not something that affects me in any way.

My serious answer to this is that people should be allowed to react in any way they want

You just said react. See u in court

But seriously uh

It's not really a choice if you're disappointed by something

Like okay if someone sees something as completely arbitrary but not everyone does, it's worth at least trying to sympathize to an extent I suppose

It is a choice on how you showcase your emotions and talk to others on the topic though

Dunno if somebody already mentioned this but I love the name change of Macbeth to Iago

Macbeth was a tragic hero and since I'm pretty unspoiled I could be wrong but Iago just looks like he's evil from the get-go so of course sharing the name of a treacherous liar would work better for him while still keeping the Shakespearean theme