EU Release Date?

HappyHawlucha

Don't people usually use 31. December as a placeholder date? 27 may seems a little bit too random for a placeholder date to me.

Edit: Nevermind. Since it's the last Friday in may, it does make sense as a placeholder.

Edited by BrightBow

Don't people usually use 31. December as a placeholder date? 27 may seems a little bit too random for a placeholder date to me.

Could be a generic "Q1 2016" placeholder instead of just "2016" placeholder?

Either way an April-May release is the best I'm hoping for right now. If it's in June I'll be really disappointed, and anything beyond that I'm just losing faith.

Not that it really matters, but I sent NoE an email a couple of weeks ago regarding a release date and all they could say was the generic, "We don't know. Follow our website for more details. We will post announcements there".

I'm kind of sad that we get it later because it will be so hard to resist spoilers, but then again I'll be able to learn more about optimal pairings and skillsets and the like, so I'm not too hard done by it.

At least we (Australia) have been given a classification rating for it. It's not an announcement for a release date but it's some progress, I guess lol.

Not that it really matters, but I sent NoE an email a couple of weeks ago regarding a release date and all they could say was the generic, "We don't know. Follow our website for more details. We will post announcements there".

I'm kind of sad that we get it later because it will be so hard to resist spoilers, but then again I'll be able to learn more about optimal pairings and skillsets and the like, so I'm not too hard done by it.

At least we (Australia) have been given a classification rating for it. It's not an announcement for a release date but it's some progress, I guess lol.

Huh, I didn't notice the classification had gone up. It's a good sign, at least.