Any recommendations?

Just call me AL

Like I said, I may plan on doing this game all over again. (Seeing as all of my data got erased on my most recent playthrough.) I'm not gonna say any details. Last time around, I was planning on tackling hard mode after getting everything else. (I had all CGs except for Eliwood's and Ninian's. And I unlocked all of the songs. And I was focusing on the supports at the time.) But since I got my data erased, I was just wondering, what should I do this time around?

Well, aside of getting all supports, all songs and all CGs, I don't think there's anything to do besides getting the best LA team or something. I might've looked over something, though.

Well, aside of getting all supports, all songs and all CGs, I don't think there's anything to do besides getting the best LA team or something. I might've looked over something, though.
LA team? I dunno what that is, but feel free to enlighten me. And for rankings, well I gotta cut down on the Arena. (And find another way to scrape up 20,000 gil. I can't remember how I did it in the first place, but I think it may have had something to do with selling some permanent power-up items because I was feeling pretty confident enough to go though without some of them.)

Link Arena :D

You can indeed also try S ranking all modes, if you haven't done that yet on your previous playthroughs.

I could try. Which would probably involve me looking up certain supports after I've completed all supports for certain characters. (You can pretty much tell favoritism of supports are playing a certain part.) But I don't know if I'm gonna give into that or not.

You can easily S rank Eliwood Mode without too many supports, but you're going to have to think abotu supports pretty well if you want to S rank Hector Mode, especially Hector Hard Mode.

beat everyone's modes once (LNM, LHM, ENM, EHM, HNM, HHM) then try for supports i guess
Or, I could try to do like last time, and do it the other way around. (Or both, I dunno.) And as for considering supports for S-ranking HNM and HHM, like I said, favoritism may play a role.

I'm leaning towards supports first, S-ranking second. As for some supports, well, unless if I'm trying to unlock some support conversations (which I'll most likely have done when I'm trying an S-ranked playthrough), for storyline reasons I don't think I'll be separating Eliwood and Hector from the ones (in my opinion) they love.