Best class for Flora? (Nohr)

s07195

I'm doing a simple Normal/Casual run of Nohr right now, and I'd like to ask if there's any class Flora excels at after looking at her middling growths for everything. In that way, she seems like some Hoshidan classes which have surprisingly middling stats like the Pegasus Warrior as well.

I mean, I could keep her as a maid as well. But what other choices are good for her?

She have hybrid growths so i would say some hybrid class, Basara, revnamant knight or so.

The main problem with it is weapon rank at the point she joins.

Guess I should be saving up some weapon rank items then. :/

In any case I don't even know how good she is in the Maid class anyways.

Guess I should be saving up some weapon rank items then. :/

In any case I don't even know how good she is in the Maid class anyways.

She's better offensivly than Jakob, worse in magic from Felicia. In general she have really similar growth to Jakob so she's fine maid i think.

Never saw her tbh, don't know if at the point you're getting her she won't be underleveled or something, sorry. :s

If you want a physical class within her class set, Brave Hero's good for a try with the downside of 2 E weapon ranks. She has her highest HP/Skl/Spd growths there, 2nd highest Str/Def growths, and gets +2 HP/Def and +4 Str on reclass. She also gives +4 Skl/+3 Spd/+3 Def/+1 Res to her A support partners. There's also some nice synergy between Sol and Ice Blood (if not at full HP, she gets damaged, damages back and then might heal some of it on the counter).

For a smoother transition, there's Dread Fighter. She keeps her B knife rank and can work on her Sword/Axe ranks while working towards getting Aggressor. She gets +4 Str, +5 Res(+ Magic Damage reducing skills) and +15% HP/+10% Res growths from the reclass, making her great to fight mages with.

If you want to take advantage of her staff rank, she'd be good as is. For magic class, there's April's witch class, and hybrid, Eriotto's recommendations (which your Avatar has to give her via marriage).

If you want a physical class within her class set, Brave Hero's good for a try with the downside of 2 E weapon ranks. She has her highest HP/Skl/Spd growths there, 2nd highest Str/Def growths, and gets +2 HP/Def and +4 Str on reclass. She also gives +4 Skl/+3 Spd/+3 Def/+1 Res to her A support partners. There's also some nice synergy between Sol and Ice Blood (if not at full HP, she gets damaged, damages back and then might heal some of it on the counter).

For a smoother transition, there's Dread Fighter. She keeps her B knife rank and can work on her Sword/Axe ranks while working towards getting Aggressor. She gets +4 Str, +5 Res(+ Magic Damage reducing skills) and +15% HP/+10% Res growths from the reclass, making her great to fight mages with.

If you want to take advantage of her staff rank, she'd be good as is. For magic class, there's April's witch class, and hybrid, Eriotto's recommendations (which your Avatar has to give her via marriage).

Ice Blood won't be triggered if the enemy is adjacent to Flora.

Kodachi and Hand Axe cannot trigger Sol. Umbrella has only 1 Mt and Tomahawk is B-rank.

-> "Sol + Ice Blood" hardly become nice.

Ice Blood won't be triggered if the enemy is adjacent to Flora.

Kodachi and Hand Axe cannot trigger Sol. Umbrella has only 1 Mt and Tomahawk is B-rank.

-> "Sol + Ice Blood" hardly become nice.

I didn't know about the 'not triggering while adjacent' part, that's less useful than I thought it was, but it can still come in handy and Sol can be played around with. That means if she got Counter and isn't fully healed, she would trigger either regardless of enemy position? I'm going to think more into Oni Savage as a Nohr Avatar alternate class then, specially since it's unobtainable otherwise there.

I didn't know about the 'not triggering while adjacent' part, that's less useful than I thought it was, but it can still come in handy and Sol can be played around with. That means if she got Counter and isn't fully healed, she would trigger either regardless of enemy position? I'm going to think more into Oni Savage as a Nohr Avatar alternate class then, specially since it's unobtainable otherwise there.

BTW, like other personal skills (Curse Reflection, Ninja Reversal, etc.), Ice Blood only deals half the same damage she receives.

The information from Serenes Forest is incorrect.

Edited by Tooru