Best secondary class for spouses

smash-brethren

OMG yes for this thread existing

can i ask for help

i plan on marrying

Niles(Male avatar)- Definitely Bowman. Prescient Victory helps his damage and 9 move Kinshi Knight is cool.

Camilla- She likes to stay Wyvern Lord for the most part, but going Cavalier!Great Knight could net you a few cool skills, or Berserker could give you crazy offense (though she can get that from Beruka)

Felicia- She's a support unit who has most things that she needs, but giving her ninja for early Copycat Puppet could be fun. That way you could have one support Corrin in guard stance and the other support the team with auras and healing. Ninja also just really good for Corrin.

Hinata- He needs all the speed he can get, so he likes staying a swordmaster, but getting Swallow Strike from Sky Knight could help (he can get that from Subaki though).

Shinonome- It really depends on his mother, but Sky Knight and Cavalier are always good classes for lance users.

velour- Nothing really, she likes Wolfskin

flora- If you want to use her offensively, go Master Ninja to improve her speed

can you guys give me some tips

answers in bold

What secondary class would you recommend Nishiki, and Kinu want.?

The beasts like staying beasts for the most part. Instead of giving them a secondary class, you might want to give Corrin a secondary class that could boost their defense, like cav or wyvern.

I would like to know what class, if any, Orochi!Rhajat would like.

Basically any magic class would be fine. I'd go Strategist, since it's just Exorcist on a horse. Malig Knight could work too, but her speed is kinda poor though Horse Spirit can help that. Sorcerer would give you the most power and a crit boost.

What secondary class would you recommend Nishiki, and Kinu want.?

I would say you could try War Priest/ess: Renewal boost Even Nap's healing to the point they could be left holding a chokepoint with a Guard Beaststone during Odd Enemy Phases and Magic Counter goes in hand with their role as Magic Tanks, as well as the ability to work with Staves lessens a lot of the Weapon Rank Woes that set the Beasts back from reclassing.

I would say you could try War Priest/ess: Renewal boost Even Nap's healing to the point they could be left holding a chokepoint with a Guard Beaststone during Odd Enemy Phases and Magic Counter goes in hand with their role as Magic Tanks, as well as the ability to work with Staves lessens a lot of the Weapon Rank Woes that set the Beasts back from reclassing.

Syalla/Rhajat can buddy mitama for priestess so i would leave this class be.

Syalla/Rhajat can buddy mitama for priestess so i would leave this class be.

Well the question was for the Foxes, but you have a point with the Buddy Angle even if it only applies to Nishiki/Kaden and his Support to Asama (Kinu can't support Mitama).

Well the question was for the Foxes, but you have a point with the Buddy Angle even if it only applies to Nishiki/Kaden and his Support to Asama (Kinu can't support Mitama).

oh wait, right xD

I was sleeping when posting this post i think?

But yeah, support as Nishiki Asama and give Kinu renewal by it~

Why i thought you were talking about Rhajat lol

Edited by Eriotto