Which Do You Prefer?

Tactician_Trent

I really, really like the maps in RD. Every single map makes me really excited. I pick up the game and just can't put it down, because I love playing every chapter.

That said, I think PoR has a better story. RD's is certainly ambitious, and really cool, but PoR feels more solid and efficient. There's also something just really nostalgic about it. Going back to play it after playing RD feels like revisiting your old friends. The music? That art, maybe?

I'm allowed to factor in nostalgia when thinking of which I prefer, right?

And honestly, the crappy supports in RD never bothered me. So much was happening with the plot, and we had great base conversations with every character, so I don't feel like I missed anything.

Edited by -Ruby-

Radiant Dawn is better cuz it has more chapters, it has tier 3 classes available, and furthermore, it has Micaiah.

What else ?

I liked PoR's permanent Laguz transformation, but they couldn't attack the same turn they transformed...

Would've chosen the Tellius series as a whole, but chose PoR as my favourite simply because it's the first game.

Both are excellent and have everything I like about Fire Emblem, Radiant Dawn might have the upper hand because it has more content and widescreen support.