Hair clip/grip thingy for guys?

Junkhead

Anyone know of any hair clip/grip (not entirely sure what they're called). Basically, I just want to pull one side of my hair back. Looking for something that's rather subtle, so it doesn't look too weird and I don't give off the wrong vibe (aka, I'm not gay).

Bobby pins should work out well! They're small and you can get them in a color to match your hair so they should be subtle(ish). Also be careful because they get lost really easily for some reason. They look like this

ae3917c1c8.png

Bobby pins should work out well! They're small and you can get them in a color to match your hair so they should be subtle(ish). Also be careful because they get lost really easily for some reason. They look like this

Ah, so that's what those are called! I just remember them as the "the things my mom used to clean my ears with (when I was young) despite the fact that it's completely unsafe (and unnecessary) to do so." #asian parents

ae3917c1c8.png

I was looking for something along those lines, but I figured, wouldn't they be a little small? I want to pull back almost half of my hair on one side. I'd have to use a few?

[spoiler=something like this?]3-Hair.jpg

girly_hair_decoration_lint_hair_clip_cut

Hair_flower_accessories_Fabric_Flower_ha

^^jk

Like the post above: bobby pins do exist (I think pure black ones would be best, depends on hair color)

You're kidding right.

You're definitely kidding.