Unused Item Icons? (The Infamous Watch Staff Strikes Again!)

Disclaimer: I apologize if this is known already, but I didn't see anything on it.

I was messing around trying to find some fun codes to play with and accidently glitched up the game, but it was actually good because I was able to scroll through every item icon in the game and I came across some fun things... (Forgive the "E" from them being equipped, I couldn't get it to go away)

http://imgur.com/QkbOsIP

The first 3 are leftovers from Shadow Dragon (Earthstone, Fake Imhullu, and Torch) but the other 2 seem to be new, the one on the left is the slim lance, an item that was in FE3, but didn't make it in to FE12, as is the 2nd one, the watch staff (I added it's FE3 icon for comparison). The watch staff has some history behind it, unlike most unused items it appears in multiple games and as far as I am aware is only usable in FE3 making the item unused more then it is used.

Just thought someone might find it interesting.

EDIT: Also all of the multiplayer stat card icons from Shadow Dragon still exist as well.

EDIT Again: Also found an unused female armor knight, male pegasus knight, and divine dragon classes. Also of note there is a buggy class directly after hero, perhaps a female hero?

I am going to assume the original idea was to make all class tiers of a type be available for class change, so for example females have access to the general class, yet no access to an armor knight, my guess is they intended for it at one point, in that case you would also have male pegasus knights.

Edited by Drew Pickles