DLC Classes

Andreyas

Which of the DLC classes are you going to go for first?

I really want to make an OroWitchi but not sure when that comes out again for the US, so I will make one of my characters into a Dread Fighter, maybe Mozu or Kaze?

So which ones are you going for and have you decided who will be them?

I'll probably make Kaze a Dread Fighter after he hits level 10 in ninja; the tiny loss in speed is nothing when he already has a massive growth to begin with (I believe going from Ninja to Dread Fighter decreases it from 80% to 75%), and he picks up large boosts in strength and resistance.

As for who gets the second one, I'm not sure. When you've got swords, axes, and hidden weapons, there's a very wide unit pool that could be used.

As for Dark Flier... maybe Nyx? The class has the opposite issue that Dread Fighter does: the eligible unit pool is fairly specific. On Hosido, I'm thinking Asama might do well in it.

EDIT: Massive "on"? I need to proofread more.

Edited by The DanMan

I'll probably make Kaze a Dread Fighter after he hits level 10 in ninja; the tiny loss in speed is nothing when he already has a massive on to begin with (I believe going from Ninja to Dread Fighter decreases it from 80% to 75%), and he picks up large boosts in strength and resistance.

As for who gets the second one, I'm not sure. When you've got swords, axes, and hidden weapons, there's a very wide unit pool that could be used.

That is exactly how I feel about ninjas and dread fighters, I was going to also turn Saizo into a dread fighter as I found him less about speed and more about strength and dread fighters with their multiple weapons make Saizo better utilise his strength

Im not sure, Kaze might get a dread fighter scroll, I may take it for Corrin, or someone else might get it who I realize needs it more. Someone is getting turned into one I know that. One of the best designs in the new generation.

I may not use Dark Flier at all. I was not big on Pegasus knights as a whole, so Dark Flier is meh to me. Vanguard might be used. To be honest I wish the Vanguard armor was the actual Vanguard armor from Radiant Dawn's endgame, not Ike's Hero armor. The Vanguard stuff looked 10 times better.

I'll make Corrin a Grandmaster on my Revelations playthrough. Besides, since you guys said that dragonstones suck in this game, what's the point of having them?

As for my Conquest playthrough... I'm not even sure if I want to use a DLC class on him. If I do, it'll most likely be Dread Fighter, since he has the entire triangle covered. That, and that Fruit Knife.

I was going to use the 2 dread scrolls/ebon wings you get for free on my Amiibo units (I have all four), since that's the only way they're able reclass to get additional skills. But I'm tempted to use a dread scroll on Kaze, I feel he's a really good contender for it, plus I don't like the way elite ninjas look (those spikes on their arms are weird looking). I know you can get more through DLC, but that one doesn't come out for another month after the release of the game.

My main FKamui is gonna end up in Dread Fighter in all routes because apparently the Bloods aren't that great.. and Dread Fighter in general. Dunno who'll receive the other - probably a butler or Kaze.

Dark Flier is probably gonna be given to Odin in Nohr and... idk who else, possibly Elise? In Birthright, Tsubaki and someone else again. And then for Revelations, Odin and Tsubaki.

I'd give Takumi Ballisitician if he didn't have the Fuujin Bow already so idk who else i'm gonna give that to.

Witch? Hm... maybe Nyx and someone else. Again, not too sure.

TANKumi for sure... And Dread Fighter Kana, the tail will make him look like his dad just need to add some ear (I know there are a tail accesory, but I like the class too)

And I'm in an internal debate if make Leon a Dark Flyier or a Grand Master

My main FKamui is gonna end up in Dread Fighter in all routes because apparently the Bloods aren't that great.. and Dread Fighter in general. Dunno who'll receive the other - probably a butler or Kaze.

Dark Flier is probably gonna be given to Odin in Nohr and... idk who else, possibly Elise? In Birthright, Tsubaki and someone else again. And then for Revelations, Odin and Tsubaki.

I'd give Takumi Ballisitician if he didn't have the Fuujin Bow already so idk who else i'm gonna give that to.

Witch? Hm... maybe Nyx and someone else. Again, not too sure.

woops forgot the others

I may make Marxander a Lodestar, idk who I'll make a Great Lord, MaMui will end up a Vanguard (my Date Masamune one at least), and possibly Leo or Saizo the Grandmaster. -shrug-

I'm not making anyone a Grandmaster because the discrepancy between it being Tactician yet being named Grandmaster drives me mad. The same for Great Lord tbh because I adore Lucina's Great Lord design yet it uses Lord. Of course, I still like Lucina's Lord so I'll get over it.

I don't really care about Vanguard, but Lodestar is fabulous. I love the name, I love Marth's design, and I love swords. I should turn Corrin into a Lodestar eventually.

I'm not making anyone a Grandmaster because the discrepancy between it being Tactician yet being named Grandmaster drives me mad. The same for Great Lord tbh because I adore Lucina's Great Lord design yet it uses Lord. Of course, I still like Lucina's Lord so I'll get over it.

I don't really care about Vanguard, but Lodestar is fabulous. I love the name, I love Marth's design, and I love swords. I should turn Corrin into a Lodestar eventually.

Like how Ike's class is Vanguard yet uses his Hero design from Radiant Dawn. Seriously, Nintendo should start using the promoted forms instead of their starter ones for Smash.

Then again, I don't think the skin-tight armor thing that Corrin's default class wear would be either practical or comfortable.

Edited by FluffyWarlock

Like how Ike's class is Vanguard yet uses his Hero design from Radiant Dawn. Seriously, Nintendo should start using the promoted forms instead of their starter ones for Smash.

Then again, I don't think the skin-tight armor thing that Corrin's default class wear would be either practical or comfortable.

That doesn't really bother me because Hero's already a class in the game. Lord and Tactician aren't.

As for Corrin, I actually adore their design. I love it so so much, especially in Smash Bros. It may not be practical, but it is totally fabulous.