Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either you or Fireman is Mafia, I think, idk who

8D

I wish Des and Cym would get on so I can get some proof in here plz

Hm. Perhaps Bizz isn't mafia. She's too insistant. It would seem obvious that she has a guilty concious.

But she might be the serial killer.

I'm keeping my vote on Bizz.

It's too late to change anyways. Lynching is instant, meaning that as soon as someone reaches 11 it ends. The only reason she hasn't been lynched yet is because Nightmare decided to wait for Cym/Des

It's too late to change anyways. Lynching is instant, meaning that as soon as someone reaches 11 it ends. The only reason she hasn't been lynched yet is because Nightmare decided to wait for Cym/Des

Ah.

Well then I'm content then.

I think I have the Mafia's group....

Hikarusa

NoremaC

SSP

Chaos Ninji

and to a lesser extent but still Zephiron.

All of these members change their vote to the same exact person every time...suspicious to me.

Now this could be a "follow-the-leader" sorta thing, but maybe not...

Every time Hika changes his vote, NoremaC and Ninji instantly change their votes, which is extremely suspicious....SSP announced it and Zephiron is just a little suspicious.

What exactly am I "a little suspicious" of? Joining a bandwagon on Hika? Or is it because I accused you when there was so much evidence supporting it? It seems to me you're making up this "mafia group" out of people who have suspected you of being mafia, in an attempt to cover your own ass. Very suspicious indeed. However, nothing can be done now since Bizz is almost certainly dead, but I'm keeping my eye on you.

What exactly am I "a little suspicious" of? Joining a bandwagon on Hika? Or is it because I accused you when there was so much evidence supporting it? It seems to me you're making up this "mafia group" out of people who have suspected you of being mafia, in an attempt to cover your own ass. Very suspicious indeed. However, nothing can be done now since Bizz is almost certainly dead, but I'm keeping my eye on you.

O_o

That's an excessive reaction Zeph....*Suspicion level increased.*

But still, this is all just a game....

Uhhh, what evidence?? You have NO evidence of me being Mafia. If you read my post I did say it might have been a bandwagon, I never said you are Mafia and you are following whatever Hika does. It was a possibility, so my suspicion raises even further now.

@Ninji: Damn I forgot that you were the first in suspicion, well I still think you 5 are Mafia.

Finally I can prove some people wrong!

When you speak of a person, you can use the context of "hanged" but if its an object it must be "hung."

Like: "Yes mom I hung up my clothes!"

Or: Bizz is going to be hanged.

The English language is confusing 'aint it? Plus "aint" isn't even a real word, nor is it a contraction of words...