Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? What's my fault?

And Nameroc only has 10 votes. Doesn't it take 11 to lynch?

Nope. It depends on how many people are left. Yesterday it was 8 and 11. Today it's 7 and 10.

That day’s lynch had yielded little result--they did manage to, however, catch the serial killer. Though the citizens were able to sleep a little more soundly--only one killer on the loose, rather than two!-- many found themselves unable to get more than a few hours’ worth of sleep.

Even those few hours were interrupted by a cry in the pre-dawn sky. The citizens pulled themselves out of bed and hurried outside. What they saw--while not shocking--disturbed them.

The corpse of Branded Blade was found resting against the side of a house, in the alley, his body in the same state that the previous three victim’s had been in; There was no trace of blood or wounds. "Hm...a bunch of papers and stuff... He must have been--" Fimbulvetr began.

“Again,” Freohr Datia whispered, cutting Fim off.. “I had hoped this would not have happened again.”

“Typical,” Will muttered. “That’s why we have to lynch, isn’t it? It’s never going to stop…”

“Agreed.”

“Lynch…” TLS mouthed, a disturbed look in his eyes. “I hope it’s not me this time…”

Branded Blade was killed. He was Athos, TOWN Commuter.

It takes 10 to lynch, 7 at the deadline. You have 48 hours.

Here

Alright, since I'm the most suspected to be Mafia, lets turn the spotlight on me...post any evidence of me being Mafia. TBH I'd say there's more evidence of me being townie...

To all those who will say "You bring the spotlight on you so people will suspect you a little less!!!" Think however you'd like, but you shouldn't freak out and suspect anyone because you don't know how to actually look for Mafia...

Also, it seems like people panic and just bandwagon, there's kinda no point in that, look at the proof yourself and not someone else's thoughts, you'll only hurt yourself that way...LIKE YOGURT!

*Looks at all the responces.* O_o

Oh..okay...I get it...

Anyway, I think FEFL is more suspicious than Nameroc. We'll find out soon enough though apparently.

damnit it was NOREMAC now it is yogurt >.>

but thanks for thinking i am somewhat innocent

Edited by Yogurt

Alright, since I'm the most suspected to be Mafia, lets turn the spotlight on me...post any evidence of me being Mafia. TBH I'd say there's more evidence of me being townie...

To all those who will say "You bring the spotlight on you so people will suspect you a little less!!!" Think however you'd like, but you shouldn't freak out and suspect anyone because you don't know how to actually look for Mafia...

Also, it seems like people panic and just bandwagon, there's kinda no point in that, look at the proof yourself and not someone else's thoughts, you'll only hurt yourself that way...LIKE YOGURT!

There's not really much evidence for anyone. Everyone else isn't acting is panicy as you though so that makes everyone (including me) suspicious.

There's not really much evidence for anyone. Everyone else isn't acting is panicy as you though so that makes everyone (including me) suspicious.

I'm not acting panicky, I just don't want to die. XD

Ninji you say you saw evidence then prove it.

The way you're reacting to accusations is a little bit of a giveaway Ocelot. You seem to be panicked about the idea of being lynched and accused of being mafia. If someone wasn't mafia, they wouldn't have to worry since there is no real proof.

The way you're reacting to accusations is a little bit of a giveaway Ocelot. You seem to be panicked about the idea of being lynched and accused of being mafia. If someone wasn't mafia, they wouldn't have to worry since there is no real proof.

But don't you think I'll most likely die next? I mean its worth a shot to prove my innocence...

Plus, don't look at a big post and go OMG (That's not directed to anyone) he's/she's MAFIA!!!

Hikarusa (0) : (Hikarusa), (Lyle Dayek), (Doom103)

Doom103 (0) : (Epona64)

SSP (1) : Kiba

FEFL (9) : (Doom103), Zephrion, Hikarusa, Yogurt, Raven, Slayer ChaosNinji, Will, Lyle Dayek, Doom103

Yogurt (10) : SSP, Fireman, FEFL, Ethereal Hero, Meta Kirby, Epona64, Fimbulvetr, Freohr Datia, Fox

I'm not acting panicky, I just don't want to die. XD

Ninji you say you saw evidence then prove it.

CALM DOWN. It's starting to get to the point that no matter which side you're on, whether it be town or mafia, you're harming them.

It'll be a while until anyone else but out dairy friend can die. So calm thyself...