Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gotta be mafia. It's obvious.

However, if half the players are left it's clear that the ratio of town to mafia is off. If this is a 23-person game...using the 1/4 rule there should be 6 mafia.

The nervous townspeople started peering out their doorways. It was morning. It was morning. The sunrise was just coming up from behind the horizon...

There was a shout, coming from Zephiron. All of the citizens gathered round to see the body of SSP, stabbed multiple times. The mafia sure showed their hatred for him, and the town grew more panicked when checking him through...

It didn't end there. The town was very few now. Very, very few... panic, disturbia, hysteria, paranoia!

----

TLS was running home. He wanted to lock his doors and avoid all of the death and confusion. He was tired of the accusations and accidental lynchings of town, and friends that could've been mafia...

He stopped. Something wasn't right. He turned, and Hika's mad smile was the last thing he saw.

"Aaahaha! You didn't listen, and now you get it, bitches!" He shouted as he vanished into an alley...

----

Something was heard and Slayer was soon cheese in a sandwich, squished in between suspicious thoughts as Epona64 seemed to materialize herself before him, knife in one hand.

"This isn't just about mafia... this is for helping in the death of my friend!" she announced as she finished off the cheese sandwich.

"I'm sorry, Fim... I couldn't save you, either... but I promise you'll always be remembered..."

----

"SEXCOPTER," screamed TLS as he too was murdered in the daylight. Fireman stood over him in triumph, twirling his two knives like the awesomeness that was Fireman.

"Looks like you rode your last sexcopter," he said as he, too, disappeared...

----

Zephiron wasn't so foolish. He turned to fox who was beside him, and drew his sword. "I've known you've been suspicious all along," he had said. Fox just grinned.

"Indeed I have," was her reply before the two began their epic fight to the death. Fox's magic proved to be too much, however, and the town was left with only one...

"You didn't catch on to our plan until it was too late," Fox said with a chuckle. "Oh well. You can all be a town again in heaven..."

----

Ethereal Hero stopped dead in his tracks right at the main post office. The body of ChaosNinji was lying on the ground, and the five remaining mafia members had surrounded him right at this moment. Though, he thought he could hear a maniacal laughter somewhere and a shout of "Kill him! Kill him! The Hero must die, in the name of pixie sticks!" He paralyzed in a frigid stance to see the ghost of the serial killar entering his very mind. He screamed.

"What?! What is it that you want?! They killed your sister! And you're on their side?!"

"I'm on no one's side." The voice left, and Kiba took a step forward.

"You know..." he said, "You're the only town member left, Ethereal Hero. Alas, we've been cut down to but five... it's enough, though. Just enough. Any last words?"

"You fiend!" Ethereal shouted. Which were indeed his last words.

----

And thus was the end of the great town as the mafia all cheered in celebration...

Written by Bizz

Edited by Nightmare

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA I KNEW FIREMAN WAS MAFIA I KNEW IT!

NO ONE BELIEVED ME BUT FIREMAN WAS MAFIA!

Maybe because you had no proof nor evidence and all your accusations were just a hunch. ^^

But after a while he lost all evidence

He didn't lose all evidence. He simply came across something that seemed to prove Light's "innocence". After that, L was still suspicious, but he wasn't blindly accusing Light or anything.

Edited by Fireman

Here are the night actions~

NIGHT 1

SSP scans Hika (role blocked)

Epona64 kills Branded Blade

Doom103 protects Hikarusa

Noremac throws OtV in jail

Lyle Dayek role blocks SSP

Ethereal Hero scans SSP (result: Matthew)

Raven role blocks ChaosNinji

NIGHT 2

SSP scans Zephrion (role blocked)

Will kills Lyle Dayek

Ethereal Hero scans Hikarusa (result: Lloyd)

Doom protects OtV

ChaosNinji scans OtV (role blocked)

Raven role blocks ChaosNinji

Fimbulvetr tracks Hikarusa (result: no targets)

Meta Kirby kills Fimbulvetr

Lyle Dayek role blocks SSP

NIGHT 3

Ethereal Hero scans Fireman

ChaosNinji kills Raven

Fox kills Doom

Raven role blocks Will

Epona steals from Will

Will kills Raven (role blocked)

Doom protects Freohr Datia

SSP scans Meta Kirby

NIGHT 4