Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Noremac is town, we're in serious trouble.

That's a good point. How much proof is there actually that he's a mafia? Like, what's the evidence? Just speculation?

Personally I think FEFL is more suspicious.

EDIT: (Adds) : Especially after his last comment. That's a very suspicious statement.

Edited by Damon Feath Settrock

That's a good point. How much proof is there actually that he's a mafia? Like, what's the evidence? Just speculation?

Personally I think FEFL is more suspicious.

In what way?

Everyone has plenty suspicion but no one has ever posted proof, nor truth actually...

In what way?

Everyone has plenty suspicion but no one has ever posted proof, nor truth actually...

That last statement you said: "If the town kills me, we're REALLY screwed." That's pretty clear that you're hiding something. It's a rookie move that pretty much has you waving the flag of: "I'm a Mafia member guys!"

That last statement you said: "If the town kills me, we're REALLY screwed." That's pretty clear that you're hiding something. It's a rookie move that pretty much has you waving the flag of: "I'm a Mafia member guys!"

Ooookay, whatever you say Lyle....