• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking it too far...

##Unvote: E-Hero

##Vote: Hikarusa

[FEFL]OMG YOU'RE IN THE MAFIA TOO BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR ME[/FEFL]

No but seriously, why vote for me because I'm being the same sarcastic bastard as I am everywhere else?

[FEFL]OMG YOU'RE IN THE MAFIA TOO BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR ME[/FEFL]

No but seriously, why vote for me because I'm being the same sarcastic bastard as I am everywhere else?

Yes!

DAMMIT I'M CONFUSED!!

##Vote: No Lynch

I really need to see some leads first, I'm extremely confused...

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

Wow, a "no lynch". Something none of us have seen in a while. Tempting... But no lynching means the only chance we have of killing any Mafia is through the Townie murderer who killed Lyle... And even that person might get it wrong... Argh.

Wow, a "no lynch". Something none of us have seen in a while. Tempting... But no lynching means the only chance we have of killing any Mafia is through the Townie murderer who killed Lyle... And even that person might get it wrong... Argh.

But that dude's only got like 1 kill left.

Well a No Lunch means no actions are taken, and makes it a calm day, making people post more, and may give leads. I'd say its a good idea.

But that dude's only got like 1 kill left.

That can be good and bad... As long as they kill Mafia, then townies are one step closer to winning, but then again, they may also kill a townie.

Well a No Lunch means no actions are taken, and makes it a calm day, making people post more, and may give leads. I'd say its a good idea.

True. But I reckon it's also a big gamble...

No lynching = the townie killer may kill a Mafia member or a townie, on accident - assuming he decides to kill. Mafia will get a definite kill after the next night phase anyway. Huge gambles here, and only gut feelings to go on... I'd personally rather lynch someone and hope it's Mafia. At least it's progress.