Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either or, doesn't matter much to me

The reason there is no bump is because the purple unicorns of Krytpon were going to invade us, and with Superman(aka Clark) nowhere in sight, I had to turn to the only other man I could think of that would be able to stop an alien invasion. His name was the Fireman. He told me that the only way to stop the purple(was it purple? I forgot already...) unicorns was by not bumping this topic.

The reason there is no bump is because the purple unicorns of Krytpon were going to invade us, and with Superman(aka Clark) nowhere in sight, I had to turn to the only other man I could think of that would be able to stop an alien invasion. His name was the Fireman. He told me that the only way to stop the purple(was it purple? I forgot already...) unicorns was by not bumping this topic.

XD, you're pretty funny Fireman!

@Raven: Yeah I can tell...your posts are...different from how they used to be.

Ahhh, well thanks for telling me the truthful story XD

@Raven: Yeah I can tell...your posts are...different from how they used to be.

._. They are? Well... It is about 6:20am too, maybe that doesn't help. Maybe I'll be fine after my ready salted Walkers and over nine thousand hours of sleep.

._. They are? Well... It is about 6:20am too, maybe that doesn't help. Maybe I'll be fine after my ready salted Walkers and over nine thousand hours of sleep.

XD, that's a larger factor!

I get an infinite amount of sleep, since I'm dead.

Flavour text, w00t! I did this using limited knowledge, so sorry if anything is inaccurate or just plain wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody gathered at town square...

"I uh...vote for Fireman!" said FEFL. "Wait no...I vote for Ethereal Hero! No no, vote for Raven! Dammit! That's not it...um, I vote for Hika!" The people gave him a confused look.

"This is too confusing! I'll just vote no lynch!" FEFL said, which made people grow suspicious of him. "To hell with this observing bullshit, I'm voting FEFL!" cried SSP.

"I suspect Ethereal Hero to be up to something..." said Raven, and the people didn't know whether he's saying that just because he had a Raven set a while ago or if he really DID suspect him...

And it was Simonn Belmont from Castalvania, er, I mean, the rest of the people, who jumped on the FEFL bandwagon and started voting for him to get lynched. "I have come to delver a massege" saided a bearded Fefful with angry look, "Maybe I am in the mafia...". The bandwagon started getting more and more players, to the point where a whole chamber orchestra was made and then they started playing the Fire Emblem theme together while voting for FEFL to get lynched.

"Damn...this isn't looking good, but nice music guys!" said FEFL while giving a thumbs up. So then, FEFL put the rope around his own neck, got on the stool, and SSP kicked the stool from under his feet. "Let's see..." Raven said as he was scouring through FEFL's topic when he found a piece of paper, "...What? He was a...Townie?", "Looks like it..." said Fireman...

FEFL has been lynched! He was Erk, TOWN Citizen (Vanilla).

"Poor guy..." said Will, "We shall prepare a very citrusy funeral for him!". Even during his funeral, some snickers and a bit of talking could be heard from people in the crowd, "Hee hee...I still can't get over the fact that Lyle was a prostitute...boy, was that funny!" a random voice whispered.

Townies, send your night actions to Desdemona.

Mafia members, send your night actions to Cymbeline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it!

Edited by Magnús Örn Sigurðsson