Generals

dragonlordsd

Defensive Formation is the skill that has helped Generals big-time, since they couldn't double in most cases in the past. Benny is one of the best Generals out there, since his extreme slowness pairs well with Defensive Formation.

Defensive Formation is the skill that has helped Generals big-time, since they couldn't double in most cases in the past. Benny is one of the best Generals out there, since his extreme slowness pairs well with Defensive Formation.

Benny is best for defensive* you wanted to say.

Still story-wise on Nohr Effie wins all the way.

There's really no reason to use generals when great knights exist. If you are using Benny for whatever reason, he'll like to go general until level 5 for defensive formation and then sealed into great knight. Effie has no business as a general.

There's really no reason to use generals when great knights exist. If you are using Benny for whatever reason, he'll like to go general until level 5 for defensive formation and then sealed into great knight. Effie has no business as a general.

If you say so~

I still think that Generals are fine, however i also said that mounted units usually wins cause movement so yeah. GK might be better but also have more weakneses etc.

...Which one is better in which class? I like to have as many different classes as possible so I will make their final classes different so which is the better great knight and which is the better general? I can always throw boots on the general XD

...Which one is better in which class? I like to have as many different classes as possible so I will make their final classes different so which is the better great knight and which is the better general? I can always throw boots on the general XD

Benoit is definitely better as a general. He basically NEEDS defensive formation with his shit speed. Effie can go either way from what I've heard, so you can make her into the Great Knight.