Laslow optimization

Isofix

As the title says i want to know how to optimize him and also i do not see people talking about him so i figured i would make topic about it

One last thing to note is that this for hard/lunatic mode on either route and with that said you are free to discuss

Edited by Game&Anime

For ingame Nohr just Promote to Hero at 20 and then Reclass to Elite Ninja. More Ninjas in Nohr is always good.

For ingame Revelations he joins late so just do what you can with him as a Hero or Bow Knight.

For postgame just snag him the skills from Hero and Copycat Puppet and he'll pretty much be set. If you wanted you could pass him something through A+ or marriage, but Kunifaire/Sol/Axebreaker/Snake Venom/Copycat seems pretty solid.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

For post game, rally*6 or rally*5+Copycat Puppet. That is the only reason to use him over 2-gen units.

He is a good support unit with his personal skill I agree. That's definitely one route to take with him.

• 4 weeks later...

In Awakening, Inigo bears the distinction of being one of the best units in the game by being one of the only 4 characters with access to the skill trifecta of Limit Break, Galeforce, and Aggressor.

In Fates, this is no longer the case. With everyone having access to a nerfed Galeforce and Aggressor, the disguised Inigo (now Laslow) takes on a totally different role. Laslow's skill, Fancy Footwork gives him permanent access to the Rally command, giving any allies within 2 spaces +1 STR, +1 SKL until the start of your next turn. This means that Laslow is now a solid battle-support unit, much like Olivia was in Awakening.

There are two ways to get the most out of Laslow's dancing:

1. Pure Rally
  2. Replicate

The difference between these two is simple: one of them focuses on getting a Rally Skill of your choice into as many slots as you can; the other one drops one of them in exchange for the use of Replicate allowing you to buff twice as many people or to double the selection of buffs you already have.

As a reference, Laslow can technically acquire ALL of the rally skills through determined use of Marriage Seals, StreetPass/SpotPass, and the logbook. Note that F!Corrin can be used for skill w/ a Marriage Seal if you pick the right subclass. Note that Laslow can only get access to Rally Luck by marrying a F!Corrin with Shrine Maiden as their talent, using a Marriage Seal, and then

• Rally Strength: Berserker Lvl 5; Marriage Seal with Charlotte, Friendship Seal with Keaton
  • Rally Magic: Onmyoji Lvl 5; Marriage Seal with Orochi
  • Rally Skill: Bow Knight Lvl 5; Permanent Access
  • Rally Speed: Falcon Knight Lvl 5; Marriage Seal with Azura, Selena
  • Rally Luck: Priest/Priestess Lvl 5; Marriage Seal with F!Corrin only
  • Rally Defense: Wyvern Lord Lvl 5; Marriage Seal with Camilla, Beruka
  • Rally Resistance: Strategist Lvl 5; Marriage Seal with Felicia, Elize
  • Rally Movement: Dark Flier Lvl 25; Use Ebon Wing

My personal recommendation for a post-game Rallybot Laslow is the following:

Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Movement, Rally Luck, Replicate for an offensive supporting Laslow. First use Replicate to double your rallies, then the pair can each rally in a group of your soldiers for

+5 STR, +5 SKL, +8 LCK, +1 MOV each. Anyone who gets buffed twice is now running around with +2 MOV and a +36 sum of offensive power for physical damage. It also bears the distinction of being acquirable in a single run.

Promote Laslow to a Bow Knight, marry him to F!Corrin w/ the Shrine Maiden talent, get him to A Rank with Keaton and then slap on one of every seal. I do NOT recommend trying this in a Conquest route simply because of how draining this can be on your resources. Try it in Revelation instead and just use the Logbook when you're done.

Edit: There are obviously OTHER ways you can use Laslow, but Laslow is the best rallybot in Fates.

Edited by 4Dam PKMN Master Nappa