Do we know if this game has unlocks? Difficulty modes, support viewer, etc.

bookwormbabe29

Topic. Just wondering if it will be like awakening where you need to beat the game to support logs, beat it on Lunatic to Lunatic+, and so on. I'm wondering if I'll need to do a male and female avatar for each of the three Paths (six games, yikes) to unlock all possible support conversations. That could take a while...

Nope. Lunatic+ is gone and the Support Logs are accessible in My Castle in the Archive which you have automatically.

Also, no supports change per route, with the exception of Corrin and Azura. Basically it is pretty easy since you can get like 85%-90% of the supports in Revelation.

Edited by Azz

Hm.... so I want my 'main' to be a female Avatar on the Revelation path, then if I do my first runs with a male avatar on Conquest and birthright, that should give me nearly all the support options with only three runs of the game. And by the time I get to the third run, I should know enough about the game to figure out which ones I'm missing... I think that should work.

Supports that cannot be done or not as easily done on Revelations due to plot reasons:

Izana (recruitable on both Birthright and Conquest)

Yukimura (recruitable only on Birthright)

Scarlet (only available for 2 chapters on Revelations; is available on Birthright)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Supports that cannot be done or not as easily done on Revelations due to plot reasons:

Izana (recruitable on both Birthright and Conquest)

Yukimura (recruitable only on Birthright)

Scarlet (only available for 2 chapters on Revelations; is available on Birthright)

Also Gunter in Revelations. Unless in localization they fix it, but he can't support at all in Revelations