Amazon frustrations

Andreyas

So Amazon told me my payment was declined, so I had to revise it. After that, now it's saying I won't get it until Tuesday!!! I am half tempted to cancel Amazon order and just download it. :( Suggestions?

So Amazon told me my payment was declined, so I had to revise it. After that, now it's saying I won't get it until Tuesday!!! I am half tempted to cancel Amazon order and just download it. :( Suggestions?

You're just getting Conquest or Birthright physically, right? Or if you're getting the special edition, only thing I could suggest is to keep the pre-order since you got it. It's only an extra four days wait (I know it's more waiting). If you weren't opposed to dishing out for 2-day shipping, you could probably get it on Saturday.

Edited by KazeNinja17

If SE, wait, you fortunate enough to have one pre-ordered. If not, cancel and download or just pre-order the physical copies in GameStop or something.

Birthright and then downloading Conquest/Revelations. I don't have the SE.

Since you're not getting the SE, then I would check with GameStop or another store near you and call and check if you can pre-order through them. (Not 100% sure if it's 48 or 24 hours that you can still pre-order a game before release)

Thanks, guys. I know what I'll do now.

Edit: I cancelled preorders online and am just downloading Birthright directly to my 3DS. I should have done this in the first place. :)

Edited by Andreyas

With Amazon, they usually ship orders with faster shipping first. (As does any site honestly). So if you don't have Prime or didn't dish out extra for 2-day shipping, chances are you won't get the game by Friday.

I have Amazon Prime but there were issues with my credit card. I got it fixed though but I have the same issue as the OP.

Then it might be that they had to skip over your order in order to fulfill those without any hiccups along the way. Plus, the expected delivery time may change between now and tomorrow. Plus, if it's shipped already, it may come Friday still.

So I was safe to cancel it and download it so I can play it tomorrow at midnight if I wanted.

Yeah. According to the eShop listing, Fates releases at 12am ET tomorrow night.

Wow, I didn't expect so many problems with the Amazon pre-order. I pre-ordered my SE from Amazon and they told me that it shipped this afternoon, so I guess I'm lucky that this went without a hitch. Unfortunately, I won't get to play it until I go home for spring break, so by the time I'm playing it, I'm sure most people on this forum will be done with the games :(

Edited by Tsuky

My amazon says that it should have shipped today, but it hasn't even started preparing for it. Still says I should be getting it Friday... I'm not sure if I messed up or what xD. I have prime and such.

Then it might be that they had to skip over your order in order to fulfill those without any hiccups along the way. Plus, the expected delivery time may change between now and tomorrow. Plus, if it's shipped already, it may come Friday still.

I checked and it said it shipped. Not sure if I'll get it Friday but yeah.. *shrug*

Only thing I can think of since it doesn't seem to be a Prime vs. Not Prime thing is distance... Perhaps some have shipped sooner because they have longer to travel.

Only thing I can think of since it doesn't seem to be a Prime vs. Not Prime thing is distance... Perhaps some have shipped sooner because they have longer to travel.

Hard to say because there are Amazon warehouses ALL over America. Though, it does depend on WHICH warehouse the game ships from.

Has anyone gotten the New 3ds XL Fates Edition from Amazon? I pre-ordered it and it says its supposed to ship today, but hasn't. It's supposedly going to arrive on the 19th.

If it hasn't shipped today, then it'll ship early in the morning most likely. Usually Amazon has orders listed as "Shipping Now" for an entire day and they still arrive within the shipping window. -uses Amazon a little too often-

I have Prime and my SE hasn't shipped yet. I'm not too worried about it though, because my pre-order of Xenoblade X didn't ship until the afternoon of the day before launch, and it still arrived on launch day (albeit at 8pm).