Now Even YOU Can Have Pretty and Large Eyes Just Like Your Favorite Anime Character!

20079161223162311.jpg

FreshBite - A Fresh Bite at the Web

TITLE:Girls Get the Anime Look with Extra-Wide Contact Lenses

Wide-eyed and not-so-innocent?

Wide-eyed and not-so-innocent?

Anyone who's seen Japanese comics, cartoon videos or anime art is instantly struck by the common look of the girls - big eyes that, by making the rest of the face look small, add the cuteness and sex appeal prized by many Japanese men. Since no amount of cosmetic surgery will make actual human eyes larger, some girls are trying another way to up their cute quotient: extra-wide contact lenses!

These are no ordinary contacts - they're not only tinted, but tinted prominently in the extra-wide outer ring. The result is the appearance of a bigger, wider iris.

To quote the sales copy, "Wanna get big, watery shiny eyes without any surgery? CRAVE AND ENVY NO MORE!"

This extra-wide contact lenses are made by a variety of companies including Geo and Dueba, and cost in the $30-$50 per pair range. It seems they're not just cosmetic - send in your prescription and the lenses will be made to order.

The site featuring the lenses sells a few other beauty aids, including a painful-sounding "nose clipper" and a Crystal Colagen Breast Mask which demands a posting of its own - keep a big, watery, shiny eye on this site!

If I was never grateful for wearing eye glass, I found a reason why.

Look, I wear eye glass and contacts so I can see and read small text, not to look like my favorite underage tentacle and gangbang hentai victim in my favorite hentai movie. Seeing this make me wish I was blind.

One of the most horrible excuses for eye wear! I hope any weaboos and otakus who wear these go blind!

I WANT A PAIR!!!

oh and they're meant for GIRLS. Read the article. Its to make guys horny.

I don't know why we're wired this way, but anime eyes doesn't work on real ppl. Anime chicks with big eyes are still hot though.

True that.

Wapaneseeyes.jpg

I found worst.

I AM GOING TO HAVE FUCKING NIGHTMARES TONIGHT. AND I WAS GONNA GO TO BED IN 15 MINS. FUCK THAT SHIT NOW.

And if you beat your fear and look closely her eyes are shut and the disgusting thing is just drawn on the eye lid/forehead

Edited by Masuda

oh and they're meant for GIRLS. Read the article. Its to make guys horny.

Of course I'm joking..

..... And I never knew there was an eye fetish.....

lol!

i want some, yellow colored, that look kinda like cat eyes!

yay!

XD

WHY DID I KNoW BIANCHI WOULD SAY THIS!? WHY!?

sorry for breaking my "no red masu letters after 11pm violation"

WHY DID I KNoW BIANCHI WOULD SAY THIS!? WHY!?

sorry for breaking my "no red masu letters after 11pm violation"

oh noes!

i'm getting too predictable!

ummm.....

i HATE those eyes! i would rather have a six-foot long broadsword stuck through my left nostril before i ever got those contacts!

lol!

Edited by Anna the Tutorial Girl

oh noes!

i'm getting too predictable!

ummm.....

i HATE those eyes! i would rather have a six-foot long broadsword stuck through my left nostril before i ever got those contacts!

lol!

*sees bianchi dressed up like a cat girl*

.....meeeeyowwwww........