Walmart Special Edition Shipping

Aestury

I think Wamart stocking on Special Editions was talked about on here right? I was able to hear about it an hour before they sold out and got my order in. For some reason though, My order shows that mine will be arriving around the 25th, which is 6 whole days after fates releases. Not only that, but most people I have met who got fates ordered to be delivered to them like though Amazon are getting it on or close to release date. Is this an issue everyone with Walmart is having or should I call and see there is something off about my order.

I think Wamart stocking on Special Editions was talked about on here right? I was able to hear about it an hour before they sold out and got my order in. For some reason though, My order shows that mine will be arriving around the 25th, which is 6 whole days after fates releases. Not only that, but most people I have met who got fates ordered to be delivered to them like though Amazon are getting it on or close to release date. Is this an issue everyone with Walmart is having or should I call and see there is something off about my order.

Umm... well, something similar happened with Best Buy. Check the thread.

Of course, that doesn't mean the same thing is happening in your case.

Umm... well, something similar happened with Best Buy. Check the thread.

Of course, that doesn't mean the same thing is happening in your case.

Ah I just saw the post, well sorry :/ I didn't know it was kinda regarding the same thing so my fault.

But if anyone could tell me how to change shipping methods on Walmart Id really appreciate it

Ah I just saw the post, well sorry :/ I didn't know it was kinda regarding the same thing so my fault.

But if anyone could tell me how to change shipping methods on Walmart Id really appreciate it

Haha, no problem. I didn't mean to say it was your fault.

I'm not sure how it works with walmart, but can you check your order status? They should have sent you an email. That's how you can usually adjust order details. Idk, if there are any differences.

You might be able to look up your order information on their site. I've never used WalMart for online ordering myself, but I remember there being a feature where you could look up your order number (which you would receive via an e-mail most likely). Though, if the order has shipped already, you won't be able to change shipping.

Thanks for the advice guys. I checked my order and sadly I am under free shipping. Although the order is still processing so it has not been shipped yet. Should I call Walmart and see if I can change the shipping?

Thanks for the advice guys. I checked my order and sadly I am under free shipping. Although the order is still processing so it has not been shipped yet. Should I call Walmart and see if I can change the shipping?

Depends on how much you want to get the game sooner. But you should be able to change it as long as it hasn't shipped yet.

Wouldn't hurt to at least try to call and get them to change it.