Preventable Plot-Related Deaths (OBVIOUSLY SPOILERS)

Chaotix

Does anybody have a list handy of characters that die via plot in each route, and whether they can be saved or not?

Currently the only one I know about is Kaze, but I would like to know about the others, if there are any.

The last thread about this was around the JP release and was full of misinformation, there must be confirmed stuff by now.

what about flora?

when the japanese version came out there were some misinformed things about it right? or maybe im remembering it wrong aha

She dies no matter what in Hoshido. She is okay in Nohr though.

What I want to know is where the Sakura-gets-torn-apart-in-Conquest rumour came from. That frightened the hell out of me when it first came out and it was circulated so widely that I was sceptical when it was proven false.

Hey I remember that, it was when everyone wanted to know how dark the game was. Since there are so many people who think dark equals good in terms of story and setting, someone probably wanted to hype up people and maybe earn some sweet forum karma/points/upvotes somewhere.

[spoiler=Characters missing from Revelations path]

Izana (dies as part of the story; cannot be recruited; replaced by Fuga in terms of his recruitment method)

Yukimura (doesn't join the party)

Scarlet (joins in Chapter 16; dies in Chapter 18; cannot be saved and is later seen as an enemy character)

[spoiler=Some deaths I know of]

Kaze: dies in Birthright Ch. 15 if he doesn't have at least an A-support with Corrin.

Ryoma: dies in Conquest

Takumi: dies in Conquest

Xander: dies in Birthright

Elise: dies in Birthright

Flora: dies in Birthright

Alright then, just wanted to post again to say thanks for the info!

I was a little surprised that it didn't say anything about this on the site pages for Fates, but I guess that's just because there wasn't anything to say about besides Kaze (which is indeed mentioned). Strange that he's the only one.