Level Thresholds for Lunatic Conquest?

Lucina's Husband

Just started Conquest and been fooling around on Chapter 2 to see if I can maximize experience gain. I'm pretty sure I can get Avatar to Level 4 and Felicia to Level 2 or even 3 if I plan my experience accordingly. Is there anything I'm missing? Just want to be cognizant of my levels and growths and stuff before chapter 10.

Matter for what? The more experience a single character gets, the earlier they'll slow down and start getting 1 exp per fight. You really shouldn't focus on this at all.

I'm trying to minimize how much Gunter gets by only letting him kill the guy with the sword.... Is exp different from Awakening?

I'm trying to minimize how much Gunter gets by only letting him kill the guy with the sword.... Is exp different from Awakening?

Yep. The new Exp formula is much stricter on high level units.

You gain more EXP than normal by fighting/beating an enemy with higher level than you.

Also less EXP than normal from a lower level enemy.

As soon as you are not throwing all kills to a single unit, everyone you are using will match the enemy levels.