Digital Path Space

PuffPuff

How much does it cost exactly to download a digital path because they have no sort of information whatsoever about that? Especially, after you've paid for the path and cannot download due to the space that your card cannot hold. This is a problem for those that can't redeem their code.

EDIT: Cuz, I can get a new SD card if it is over 8k. I've downloaded FE Fates Revelations before in my Jap version and didn't cost me 25k as so I've heard from others. Anybody who downloaded the other path digitally, it would be nice if you tell us.

Edited by PuffPuff

By "how much does it cost," are you talking about the actual cost of a path? That's 19.99.

If you're talking about how much space it takes, downloading Conquest through my copy of Birthright took 800~900 blocks. It's really small. Smol, even.

I don't quite understand if you mean how much space downloading all three digitally would be or downloading two with cartridge.

In any case: https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/46l9v6/psa_if_you_own_one_of_the_fefates_games_on_a/d067m2h

According to them, if you do only digital, it's ~14,500 blocks, but if have the cartridge and download the other two, it's only an additional ~2000 blocks, which means you won't need to upgrade your SD if you have the cartridge.