3-turning Chapter 2 with Male MU / Felicia

Espinosa

Has anybody been able to come up with a reliable strat? Probably on Hard Mode since Lunatic is a bit too much with enemies only the kunai user can counter.

So far the closest I've come to achieving this was leaving an Oni Savage with 1 HP after turn 3 enemy phase, which is about as close to success as it gets. It seems that MU needs to be frail to be targeted over Gunter (and this lets him OHKO the myrm and deal more damage to the other enemies on EP). If the MU is too bulky (+hp/def asset with a +def proc in the previous chapter), the enemies will opt to attack Gunter instead.

Of course, Felicia will lose plenty of turns that Jakob could've saved as well as deprive you of a fantastic Seth-level Jeigan character, but you can't do the same playthrough over and over again.

Isn't it kinda easy on Hard since Kaze is the only one with range? Go up the right turn 1. Turn 2 Felicia chips a myrm, Corrin kills. Gunter kills Kaze with Corrin's attack stance. Myrm attacks Felicia (who counters with Corrin astance). Turn 3, Felicia finishes the myrm while out of range. Gunter hits Rinkah, Corrin stands next to him. Enemy phase they all die. I just tried with +Str.

Since Felicia doesn't have the att, this does rely on a Corrin attack stance and Corrin has like 65 disp hit so it's not totally reliable.

On Lunatic, the reliable 3 turn I'm aware of does need Jakob's damage. I even have Gunter+Jakob attack stance Kaze so it's even more consistent than the Hard mode Felicia strat.

Edited by XeKr

Corrin is at full health turn 3 enemy phase, and sometimes only faces Rinkah+Myrm (depends how the left oni moves, he might die into Gunter turn 2. +Str Boon and Gunter kills him though).

Felicia should be out of range of the left enemies turn 3.

Edited by XeKr