I've finally arrived!

Ando-Ryu

So, I've been using this site religiously since before the Japanese release of Awakening. Every few months I'd attempt to make a profile, and I'd get endless errors. Years later....SUCCESS! Like most American's, Super Smash Bros was my first exposure to Fire Emblem. Roy was my boy. However, I never got to try the game until my friend gave me his copy of Radiant Dawn saying, "You'll probably like it. It was pretty fun until I got this white general guy(Tauroneo) and I realized I would never lose again". Haha.

From that point on I bought a copy of Shadow Dragon, borrowed a copy of Path of Radiance, and emulated Sacred Stones, Blazing Sword, and Sword of Seals (I refuse to give in!). While waiting, painfully, for Awakening to drop in the US, I meticulously planned out everything possible about a Normal playthrough, two hard runs, and a lunatic run. I used this site of course. I ordered the SE 3DS for this game, but in the States Nintendo screwed up bad and they wouldn't arrive at Gamestop until a week later, so I downloaded it on the Eshop and bought a physical copy about a year later.

Fast Forward to the release of Fates and I was able to pre-order the N3DS XL day one as well as the SE game.

With this game, I stayed away from info and spoilers, and I emulated New Mystery of the Emblem to hold me over. I started Fate with Birthright, and I was thinking, "There's no way the Conquest side can have better characters than this". Then I visited a new castle! This game may end up my new favorite! I'm about to enter chapter 9 and I've played slowly, completing all the challenges and battling in a few castles between missions.

Right now, I'm thinking I need to explore the Fates pages here some, because, while I find all the new mechanics exciting and interesting, a lot of it is very poorly explained, and I don't want to get behind in bad decisions because of it. I'm currently planning a Classic Hard Mode Birthright, Conquest, Revelations run playing as my wife and then a Classic Lunatic run in the same order playing as myself.

I know that was a lot, but it's been building up for years! Glad to finally join!

P.S: Did anyone else notice that when you recruit Orochi, she is already untouchable by Nohr mages? What's that about? She honestly feels like Ike to me...

Welcome to Serenes Forest, Ando-Ryu!

Quite the extensive Fire Emblem history you have there, can't say I ever played the Tellius games myself, but I know they're favored by a lot of people.